14-10-19, 20:2927000 KwH! Is that mainl on charging the electric car Jon?4 replies | 66 view(s)
12-10-19, 20:12What exactly was the question, as the 'two side arguments' of climate change could be read as the 'positives' and 'negatives' of 'Climate Change.'9 replies | 255 view(s)
11-10-19, 09:10Hi Jimhuse As Pure Planet is a app only supplier, and has no call centre, something which may be 'only a phonecall' might be hard to arrange. ...7 replies | 149 view(s)
09-10-19, 12:58Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community spotlight October 2019 - Gray4276 in Meet our Zero HeroesWait, there's a coffee thread? How on earth did I miss that? Nice write-up by the way Gray4276! :D2 replies | 157 view(s)
08-10-19, 22:39Hi What model is your smart meter? Regards Gwynd 5 replies | 94 view(s)
08-10-19, 22:26Hi Mick. Can I just confirm. Did you actually try typing in 'message the team'? WattBot is a pretty reasonable automated answering tool,...3 replies | 118 view(s)
08-10-19, 16:30Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019 in Welcome and latest newsLight Gun and 6 games - ;) Flaming thing was practically useless in anything but the darkest of rooms. Got to play what, at the time was a...23 replies | 493 view(s)
08-10-19, 12:56Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019 in Welcome and latest newsFor those who are interested the Welsh Company was called "Miles Gordon Technology" and the "New Spectrum" was the "Sam Coupe'", damn shame they went...23 replies | 493 view(s)
08-10-19, 12:43Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard for September 2019 in Welcome and latest newsI bought the Amstrad built one (was that the ZX2?) - it's big 'selling point' was it came with a light gun. My friend had the rubber keyed one. ...23 replies | 493 view(s)
06-10-19, 14:44Any forum you are a member of, will have a numbered list of members like that, it's just the database's way of keeping things tidy. It tells...23 replies | 493 view(s)
06-10-19, 11:03You're the 4291st profile created on the Forum Jon, Not quite the same thing as the 4291st to join as the lowest numbers are normally allocated to...23 replies | 493 view(s)
02-10-19, 21:03Pure Planet's prices aren't fixed, so I can only assume something increased in price after you joined. The 3100 KwH for electric, 12000 KwH for...8 replies | 205 view(s)
01-10-19, 12:06To add to Duppy's message, as you couldn't seem to find it. Red 'Get a Quote' button top right. Postcode House number Then you get this...3 replies | 73 view(s)
01-10-19, 11:08Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet unhappy with misinformed Which? article’s misrepresentation of green energy in Welcome and latest newsForgive me, I've not read all the posts on here, but a number of the ones I have leads me to believe that some customers have no understanding of how...50 replies | 1668 view(s)
28-09-19, 21:39A few years ago, our council in their infinite wisdom gave us thermostatic valves for almost every room in the house. For some reason I don't...21 replies | 299 view(s)
28-09-19, 21:23Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet community - welcome, introduce youself, getting started in Welcome and latest newsWelcome Mark.108 replies | 81868 view(s)
28-09-19, 20:32You follow the advice given on your previous question here: https://community.purepla.net/threads/7119-Credit-balance?p=37871#post37871 Or you...4 replies | 109 view(s)
21-09-19, 12:07Gwyndy replied to a thread Why we’re disappointed at decision to delay adoption of 1st generation smart meters in Smart metersI do, my wife's hospital bed blocks access to both my current SMETS1 Smart Meter, and my Fusebox, it's a right pain in the arse having to move the...9 replies | 717 view(s)
21-09-19, 11:55Given the choice, it's Burt's all the way for me - oh those heady days of Sutton Scotney - I feel old now. However, as Kate's dairy and Gluten...18 replies | 554 view(s)
19-09-19, 21:36Hi Welcome to the community. The instructions are here...2 replies | 55 view(s)
15-09-19, 12:24Gwyndy replied to a thread Asked to submit readings when I have a smart meter in Smart metersHave you got a Pure Planet supplied SMETS 2 Smart Meter, or someone else's?2 replies | 110 view(s)
15-09-19, 12:22Just to be on the safe side, you are talking about a contract with Pure Planet?3 replies | 150 view(s)
12-09-19, 19:36That's a really helpful first post Wilkij. I have to ask the obvious first question: Can you confirm that you were aware before making this...8 replies | 215 view(s)
12-09-19, 18:39Hi Angelica On the assumption that you have the app installed, if you go to "help' and enter 'pay bill' in 'Ask WattBot' you will get this screen. ...1 replies | 91 view(s)
09-09-19, 20:48Hi Smart meter eligibility is detailed here: https://community.purepla.net/threads/6083-Second-generation-(SMETS2)-smart-meters-eligibility ...1 replies | 250 view(s)
02-09-19, 20:10Go to Pure Planet app. Select 'Help' Select 'Ask WattBot' Type 'Leave Pure Planet' Select 2nd suggestion given,'Contact Us,' then you should be...2 replies | 95 view(s)
24-08-19, 10:57Hi Rosemary. There's a thread called 'supplier in 2 property' in which someone else asked the same question, please see that thread, which...2 replies | 206 view(s)
23-08-19, 20:50Gwyndy replied to a thread Previous supplier Solarplicity has gone bust and I'm now with EDF but I want to switch to PP in Ask the CommunityHi Tucker1. As a former Solarplicity customer, who left before they imploded, I am genuinely shocked at your attitude towards Pure Planet, and the...22 replies | 774 view(s)
22-08-19, 20:18Gwyndy replied to a thread I moved out of my property and need help to close my account in Payments and billingHi Gemma. This is largely a Pure Planet customer led portal. If you have issues that you are failing to resolve via the normal methods for...5 replies | 299 view(s)
22-08-19, 16:40Hi As you are probably aware, Pure Planet's billing system is set up to be lower in the summer months, and higher in the winter months. I would...2 replies | 144 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:13Gwyndy replied to a poll A Poll, based on the pros and cons of the recent increase in switching incentives in Testing and feedbackI have little faith in the recommendations of people who are being rewarded to encourage someone to switch. The Bulb Facebook page, when I was...4 replies | 286 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:10Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet app and web update - start of exciting new refer a friend rewards! in Welcome and latest newsHi NAT. My App is apparently version number 7.30.2, which I assume is the latest one as the Play store is not offering an upgrade. My bill is...15 replies | 1890 view(s)
16-08-19, 11:23Gwyndy replied to a thread Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund? in Ask the CommunityLooks like I'm not going to get my money, they ceased trading: ...5 replies | 255 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Pure Planet are starting to look expensive 14-10-19 20:29
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 14-10-19 22:15
- Join date
- 16:19 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - May 2019... you help him out? @Gwyndy wants to find the mo...
- 12:11 - Scubaseahorse mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight May 2019 - Gwyndy...know more about you Gwyndy. Thanks for that
- 09:49 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight May 2019 - GwyndyWelcome to PP Gwyndy :) Great finding out...
- 08:35 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post RazorsHi Gwyndy Nice post! I haven'...
- 13:33 - NannyOgg mentioned Gwyndy in post Links To Ethical and Environmentally Friendly CompaniesGood find Gwyndy. They look great. I'...
- 12:11 - NannyOgg mentioned Gwyndy in post How eco-friendly are you? 12 steps to help the planet...me who thought that Gwyndy and Marc. I wasn't s...
- 08:44 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post How eco-friendly are you? 12 steps to help the planet...ght the same thing @Gwyndy I do have a tuxedo t...
- 11:30 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - April 2019... @jacqueline12 and @Gwyndy who introduced thems...
- 12:10 - NannyOgg mentioned Gwyndy in post Links To Ethical and Environmentally Friendly Companies...that sounds awesome Gwyndy. Let us know how it ...
- 12:13 - Nataly mentioned Gwyndy in post Best, funniest or oddest reason for editing a community post10/10 from Gwyndy :joy: It's way t...
- 18:25 - Scubaseahorse mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight April 2019 - ScubaseahorseHi Gwyndy, Yes due to recent ...
- 15:10 - Nataly quoted Gwyndy in post Should there be compensation for people who lose their home from rising sea levels?... sorry to hear that Gwyndy and thanks for your ...
- 13:49 - Gwyndy quoted Bev in post You know you’re getting old when ......................I opened oven door to ch...
- 13:43 - Gwyndy quoted Daspy in post You know you’re getting old when ......................A big one as a teacher, wh...
- 13:18 - Gwyndy quoted Nataly in post Should there be compensation for people who lose their home from rising sea levels?I'm about to totally disagr...
- 08:55 - Angelabikerbabe quoted Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight June 2019 - AngelabikerbabeLovely to learn more about ...
- 14:05 - Hidden
- 12:47 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Disability concessionsThanks, thought it was nati...
- 12:42 - Gwyndy quoted Angelabikerbabe in post Interesting article about Bulb in the DT...QUOTE][/FONT][QUOTE=Angelabikerbabe;31368] [FONT=Verdana...
- 10:55 - Gwyndy quoted woz in post Disability concessionsHi Woz The criteria is set...
- 01:55 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Disability concessionsgood call Mark, I have to s...
- 08:42 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post Join Pure Planet’s carbon free commute on Clean Air Day...king your breakfast Gwyndy ? If you could only ...
- 14:51 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post You know you’re getting old when ......................I was about to post a comme...
- 14:01 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post just testing Italics Underlines and Bold...ve them. Woe is me Gwyndy !! :joy: I don't min...
- 11:43 - Gwyndy quoted Duppy in post You know you’re getting old when ......................Ah. I have an excuse for t...