15-09-19, 12:24Gwyndy replied to a thread Asked to submit readings when I have a smart meter in Smart metersHave you got a Pure Planet supplied SMETS 2 Smart Meter, or someone else's?2 replies | 49 view(s)
15-09-19, 12:22Just to be on the safe side, you are talking about a contract with Pure Planet?3 replies | 66 view(s)
12-09-19, 19:36That's a really helpful first post Wilkij. I have to ask the obvious first question: Can you confirm that you were aware before making this...8 replies | 93 view(s)
12-09-19, 18:39Hi Angelica On the assumption that you have the app installed, if you go to "help' and enter 'pay bill' in 'Ask WattBot' you will get this screen. ...1 replies | 43 view(s)
09-09-19, 20:48Hi Smart meter eligibility is detailed here: https://community.purepla.net/threads/6083-Second-generation-(SMETS2)-smart-meters-eligibility ...1 replies | 52 view(s)
02-09-19, 20:10Go to Pure Planet app. Select 'Help' Select 'Ask WattBot' Type 'Leave Pure Planet' Select 2nd suggestion given,'Contact Us,' then you should be...2 replies | 53 view(s)
24-08-19, 10:57Hi Rosemary. There's a thread called 'supplier in 2 property' in which someone else asked the same question, please see that thread, which...2 replies | 116 view(s)
23-08-19, 20:50Gwyndy replied to a thread Previous supplier Solarplicity has gone bust and I'm now with EDF but I want to switch to PP in Ask the CommunityHi Tucker1. As a former Solarplicity customer, who left before they imploded, I am genuinely shocked at your attitude towards Pure Planet, and the...22 replies | 542 view(s)
22-08-19, 20:18Gwyndy replied to a thread I moved out of my property and need help to close my account in Payments and billingHi Gemma. This is largely a Pure Planet customer led portal. If you have issues that you are failing to resolve via the normal methods for...5 replies | 205 view(s)
22-08-19, 16:40Hi As you are probably aware, Pure Planet's billing system is set up to be lower in the summer months, and higher in the winter months. I would...2 replies | 105 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:13Gwyndy replied to a poll A Poll, based on the pros and cons of the recent increase in switching incentives in Testing and feedbackI have little faith in the recommendations of people who are being rewarded to encourage someone to switch. The Bulb Facebook page, when I was...4 replies | 212 view(s)
22-08-19, 10:10Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet app and web update - start of exciting new refer a friend rewards! in Welcome and latest newsHi NAT. My App is apparently version number 7.30.2, which I assume is the latest one as the Play store is not offering an upgrade. My bill is...15 replies | 1189 view(s)
16-08-19, 11:23Gwyndy replied to a thread Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund? in Ask the CommunityLooks like I'm not going to get my money, they ceased trading: ...5 replies | 202 view(s)
12-08-19, 12:48I had to replace Kate's iPhone SE two months ago, it wasn't even 2 years old. Kate put it on charge, and when she took it off charge the screen was...15 replies | 440 view(s)
12-08-19, 12:32Well, this discussion went a wee bit off-track didn't it? ;)) My apologies for the typo Wiz/Woz. Mark I'll continue researching the...22 replies | 429 view(s)
11-08-19, 11:38Gwyndy replied to a poll A poll. Should customers who don't have electric vehicles support those who do? in Electric vehicles and hybridsAs the, so far, only person who has said 'yes we should,' I'm going to offer some slight 'justification' of my viewpoint. If, by paying a bit...24 replies | 508 view(s)
11-08-19, 08:59Hi Wiz That was part of why I asked about 4K monitors, the only way I could see to get the 'sharpness' back after fiddling with the settings, was...22 replies | 429 view(s)
11-08-19, 01:20Hi Woz To clarify, yes there is a specific 'PC input' on the back, it's an old VGA type connector, I presume that is what the setting for PC is in...22 replies | 429 view(s)
11-08-19, 00:27Hi Woz I don't have a specific PC Input, it's got 4 HDMI Ins, just labelled as HDMI 1 to HDMI 4 Approximately 150 cm - 175 cm at the...22 replies | 429 view(s)
10-08-19, 19:58Perhaps I have a warped mind, because I thought some of these were obvious, or I'm just lazy. Die (by) Lard. Die (by) Lard 2: Die (in the)...77 replies | 3639 view(s)
10-08-19, 19:29Gwyndy replied to a thread Postgraduate research - short survey request - Uni of Exeter in Off-topicHi Ghaz. Assuming you are willing to take advice from someone who is in the possession of a mere History degree. May I suggest that you create...6 replies | 173 view(s)
10-08-19, 18:46Hi Girls and Guys. As you may, or may not, be aware - I'm currently in the throes of a house reorganisation. As part of this, I'm merging some...22 replies | 429 view(s)
10-08-19, 18:21It was an Ericsson, (T-28 I think) from way back in the days before that 'Ericsson' was prefaced with 'Sony-.' Ah, those heady days when I used to...15 replies | 440 view(s)
08-08-19, 23:39Gwyndy replied to a thread Unknown Address On National Electricity Database in Joining and switchingLeaving it a bit late now? 11 replies | 262 view(s)
08-08-19, 21:55Gwyndy replied to a thread Moved into new home yesterday, but want to stay with current supplier in Joining and switchingHi Ben. This is a community forum, it's not an official helpdesk. If you want to know why Pure Planet have rejected the switch, you need to: ...5 replies | 254 view(s)
08-08-19, 21:46Hi Bala. As an 'uneducated guess' - I would say you would have to do the following. Open a 'new account' for the new home. Then close the...9 replies | 178 view(s)
08-08-19, 20:26Gwyndy replied to a thread Unknown Address On National Electricity Database in Joining and switchingHi 1cheesepasty As I understand it from when I was with my previous supplier, the National Database is held centrally, it's not held by a...11 replies | 262 view(s)
01-08-19, 23:23Would someone mind removing his personal email address? I don't think it should be shared here? I guess we'll hust havevto wait and see if he...4 replies | 262 view(s)
30-07-19, 06:28Gwyndy started a thread Old supplier 'sold customers' does this affect refund? in Ask the CommunityHi folks. Being unable to find any record of Solarplicity returning the £20.05 they owed me in my final statement, I went to their website this...5 replies | 202 view(s)
19-07-19, 10:48Gwyndy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community spotlight July 2019 - stephenrand in Welcome and latest newsLovely spotlight Stephen, nice to see another Montalbano fan. I just wish BBC4 would catch-up with the latest series, they seem to be one behind at...7 replies | 904 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Asked to submit readings when I have a smart meter 15-09-19 12:24
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 17-09-19 19:24
- Join date
- 12:11 - Scubaseahorse mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight May 2019 - Gwyndy...know more about you Gwyndy. Thanks for that
- 09:49 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight May 2019 - GwyndyWelcome to PP Gwyndy :) Great finding out...
- 08:35 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post RazorsHi Gwyndy Nice post! I haven'...
- 13:33 - NannyOgg mentioned Gwyndy in post Links To Ethical and Environmentally Friendly CompaniesGood find Gwyndy. They look great. I'...
- 12:11 - NannyOgg mentioned Gwyndy in post How eco-friendly are you? 12 steps to help the planet...me who thought that Gwyndy and Marc. I wasn't s...
- 08:44 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post How eco-friendly are you? 12 steps to help the planet...ght the same thing @Gwyndy I do have a tuxedo t...
- 11:30 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - April 2019... @jacqueline12 and @Gwyndy who introduced thems...
- 12:10 - NannyOgg mentioned Gwyndy in post Links To Ethical and Environmentally Friendly Companies...that sounds awesome Gwyndy. Let us know how it ...
- 12:13 - Nataly mentioned Gwyndy in post Best, funniest or oddest reason for editing a community post10/10 from Gwyndy :joy: It's way t...
- 18:25 - Scubaseahorse mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight April 2019 - ScubaseahorseHi Gwyndy, Yes due to recent ...
- 11:08 - Nataly mentioned Gwyndy in post Initial meter reading(s) and the validation processHey Gwyndy Good questions - on...
- 08:54 - Marc mentioned Gwyndy in post Pure Planet community - welcome, introduce youself, getting started...me to the community Gwyndy :D We can't have too...
- 12:47 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Disability concessionsThanks, thought it was nati...
- 12:42 - Gwyndy quoted Angelabikerbabe in post Interesting article about Bulb in the DT...QUOTE][/FONT][QUOTE=Angelabikerbabe;31368] [FONT=Verdana...
- 10:55 - Gwyndy quoted woz in post Disability concessionsHi Woz The criteria is set...
- 01:55 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Disability concessionsgood call Mark, I have to s...
- 08:42 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post Join Pure Planet’s carbon free commute on Clean Air Day...king your breakfast Gwyndy ? If you could only ...
- 14:51 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post You know you’re getting old when ......................I was about to post a comme...
- 14:01 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post just testing Italics Underlines and Bold...ve them. Woe is me Gwyndy !! :joy: I don't min...
- 11:43 - Gwyndy quoted Duppy in post You know you’re getting old when ......................Ah. I have an excuse for t...
- 19:26 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post Smart Meter - monitor not connectingI feel your pain...it begga...
- 10:13 - Gwyndy quoted Angelabikerbabe in post How do you say it? (the great British scone debate)I had to go for 'poof,' although arg...
- 09:49 - Gwyndy quoted Angelabikerbabe in post Smart Meter - monitor not connectingYes Tim , This happened to me. Me...
- 20:31 - Angelabikerbabe quoted Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - May 2019...ot passed me by too Gwyndy . Especially the 'of...
- 20:27 - Bev quoted Gwyndy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - May 2019... the Pinkys come in Gwyndy. The pink exclamatio...
- 20:19 - Gwyndy quoted Strutt G in post Pure Planet Community Spotlight May 2019 - GwyndyHey Gwndy, Serious hi fi stuf...
- 08:53 - Marc quoted Gwyndy in post How do you like your toast?I have Gluten-Free bread I...
- 02:53 - woz quoted Gwyndy in post I'm sorry, this really gets on my nerves.That’s what our cat says ...
- 01:10 - stephenrand quoted Gwyndy in post No environmental impact reportHi Marc. Perhaps someone...