16-10-19, 15:01Today the sun is out and the dog smells a lot nicer after a bath. Took her for a walk this morning, as I passed the greenhouse I picked half a dozen...567 replies | 39424 view(s)
15-10-19, 13:37C'mon folks, cheer me up. Sailing's over for this year and the boat comes out of the water and goes into winter hibernation on Saturday. My better...567 replies | 39424 view(s)
15-10-19, 13:16Yep, read that this morning. Eventually, I suppose, the government of the day will wake up to the facts and do too little, too late, and at great...11 replies | 849 view(s)
07-10-19, 12:26Well, the heating is now on. Although the outside temperature is a balmy 13 DegC it's raining, and we have the beginnings of a 3-day gale brewing....21 replies | 342 view(s)
24-09-19, 16:12Wot! No hedgehog flavoured crisps?19 replies | 652 view(s)
24-09-19, 16:09There are only two sporting events I follow with any interest. The Rugby World Cup and the Rugby Six Nations Championship. Having watched Scotland's...48 replies | 802 view(s)
24-09-19, 15:59Onions are all up now. The last of the runner beans will be ready in a week. We're still picking raspberries, strawberries and tomatoes. We've...12 replies | 475 view(s)
17-09-19, 09:54Marc A bit late I know, but I have an iPad mini with Wi-fi & mobile data, version 12.4.1 software. Andy7 replies | 264 view(s)
11-09-19, 10:38With so many organisations carrying out polls covering everything from views on Brexit, Global Warming, Political Affiliation, etc. etc. have you...1 replies | 196 view(s)
06-09-19, 08:24When you think about it, the last person who tried to single-handedly force his will on parliament was Charles 1st; and he lost his head in the end....23 replies | 1315 view(s)
05-09-19, 15:14Avon Skin-so-Soft on you. Seriously, it works. DEET on your clothing. (careful, it dissolves some synthetics) SMIDGE, if coming to Scotland. Don't...13 replies | 582 view(s)
05-09-19, 14:24The way Boris is going there will be no other candidates for the premiership. He'll have sacked most of the names on that list, while the rest will...23 replies | 1315 view(s)
05-09-19, 13:54I got collared as I was leaving Morrisons supermarket today by a smartly dressed young man wanting to know who my energy supplier was. "Pure Planet"...3 replies | 269 view(s)
04-09-19, 22:49Only for the porpoises and seals. :D10 replies | 679 view(s)
04-09-19, 15:59Well. I can turn the music up REALLY LOUD without upsetting anyone. :)10 replies | 679 view(s)
10 replies | 679 view(s)
04-09-19, 08:38I don’t have any advice re. horseflies, but for midges and other small biting insects I recommend planting some aromatic herbs near your ‘sitootery’,...13 replies | 582 view(s)
04-09-19, 08:25Rural? When I was commuting to Australia I was always asked by their Border Force “Have you been in a wilderness area recently. “ My reply? “I...10 replies | 679 view(s)
02-09-19, 15:22Can PP give any indication when Smart Meters are going to be rolled out in my area (Argyll)? In fact it would be good if this information was...10 replies | 679 view(s)
02-09-19, 15:11When I use the PP app on my iPad mini I often turn it on its side to view pages in landscape format. Whenever I'm finished and press 'Done' the app...7 replies | 264 view(s)
02-09-19, 15:06We've had our best ever crop of spuds and onions this year. Peas got battered by torrential rain and never really recovered. We should still be...12 replies | 475 view(s)
02-09-19, 14:55Here's hoping for an Indian summer so I can get some sailing in. I'm not holding my breath though. Today it's raining; tomorrow's forecast is for...29 replies | 934 view(s)
31-08-19, 17:37Oakbank replied to a poll POLL: Would you charge a neighbour or friend to look after their pet? in Off-topicTaking payment implies accepting a degree of responsibility. I'd say something along the lines of "Yes, sure I'll feed and walk your dog, but I won't...14 replies | 613 view(s)
31-08-19, 17:26I'm having a book cull at the moment to make room on the shelves for some more. They'll be going off to raise money for a local church. Meanwhile,...56 replies | 4713 view(s)
23-08-19, 16:17Aha! The plot thickens . . . like gravy.21 replies | 837 view(s)
23-08-19, 10:18Bisto :confused::confused: Well, how about some of that Discworld's Dwarf Bread? It keeps well. In fact it's just as inedible fresh as it is stale.21 replies | 837 view(s)
23-08-19, 10:10I use Amazon Music. There is a £7.99/Month option but I just use the free version. No adverts, it just stops occasionally (perhaps once per album or...3 replies | 323 view(s)
23-08-19, 10:04The solution is simple. Buy a selection box, and after a few days see what ones are left in the tin. Those are the ones you should buy in the...21 replies | 837 view(s)
23-08-19, 09:54Oakbank replied to a thread Pure Planet Community photo challenge August 2019 - Human Powered Transport in Off-topicGrandson on his first BMX bump-track race (#520). He came 1st in the 7-11 novice section.20 replies | 1167 view(s)
23-08-19, 09:45Pilates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Leotard (sorry, not food related, but I couldn't resist it) Citizen Sugar Cane It's a...77 replies | 6727 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Sailing, reading, writing, kids, grandkids.
- Pleasantly retired.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- What made me happy today 16-10-19 15:01
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 20-10-19 21:06
- Join date
- 13:21 - Hidden
- 14:02 - Marc mentioned Oakbank in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earned.... Glad you like it Oakbank :o
- 16:10 - Marc mentioned Oakbank in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earned...its car parks; and @Oakbank wants to know if the...
- 12:48 - Hidden
- 12:38 - Hidden
- 10:34 - Marc mentioned Oakbank in post How to report abusive posts or profanity in the Pure Planet Community...buse? Ha, not here Oakbank This is a super-frie...
- 18:27 - Marc mentioned Oakbank in post How to report abusive posts or profanity in the Pure Planet Community... looking into. Hey Oakbank Yep, that's somethin...
- 11:16 - Marc mentioned Oakbank in post Announcing Members’ rate increase from 15 January 2019...else. Good morning Oakbank Yes if you joined on...
- 17:47 - Oakbank quoted woz in post Calling all spreadsheet buffshi OAK, good call, there...
- 14:58 - woz quoted Oakbank in post Calling all spreadsheet buffshi OAK, good call, there wer...
- 13:56 - Oakbank quoted woz in post Calling all spreadsheet buffsMy spreadsheet started s...
- 10:27 - Marc quoted Oakbank in post What's your heating set to?22:00 16 DegC (It's got to b...
- 17:25 - Oakbank quoted Yasin in post Which meter readings ?Thanks Jon1, What about...
- 14:09 - Marc quoted Oakbank in post POLL: Are you vegan or vegetarian or have you thought about it?What is also apparent is tha...
- 14:02 - Marc quoted Oakbank in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earned.... Glad you like it Oakbank :o
- 17:10 - JennyR68 quoted Oakbank in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earnedJust amazed I managed to ear...
- 12:48 - Hidden
- 10:34 - Marc quoted Oakbank in post How to report abusive posts or profanity in the Pure Planet Community...buse? Ha, not here Oakbank This is a super-frie...
- 09:16 - Oakbank quoted Marc in post How to report abusive posts or profanity in the Pure Planet CommunityHey [MENTION=16645]Oakban...