15-02-19, 11:50Duppy replied to a thread Pure Planet Community design refresh - will be offline for 90 minutes for update in Welcome and latest newsCan you bring back the preview post option, it's useful for checking format and spelling.4 replies | 130 view(s)
15-02-19, 11:07Hi GW462, welcome to Pure Planet and the community. It's good to see that sometimes things go according to plan and your switch was faultless....5 replies | 44 view(s)
12-02-19, 09:54Hi Magbar While you are waiting for a reply from the team, it is worth noting that you can view your usage from the Usage balloon in the app, and...4 replies | 59 view(s)
11-02-19, 10:14Hi NIC, it doesn't really matter if you miss your readings date for any reason, the team will estimate your bill based on your previous usage. As...5 replies | 64 view(s)
06-02-19, 08:54Hi Ozzie monster, you will need to contact the PP team, go to the app, click on the three bars top right, go to help then Wattbot, type MESSAGE THE...1 replies | 34 view(s)
05-02-19, 19:24Hi WOZ, looking at the times of some of your posts, you have trouble going to sleep as well12 replies | 400 view(s)
05-02-19, 19:19You will need to contact PP team about this, go to the app, tap three bars top right, go to help, Wattbot, type Message the team, then your question....2 replies | 37 view(s)
05-02-19, 10:26Hello Eugene, As Davidj states, the only way to deal with account questions is by going to Wattbot and starting with Message the team, any other...6 replies | 80 view(s)
02-02-19, 17:06Hello Stuart6 Welcome to the community, with PP you pay one month in advance,taking the first payment when the switch is complete. Unfortunately...2 replies | 70 view(s)
02-02-19, 14:06Hi davidscrymeour, If your billing date is the second of the month, I would send in your readings on the first. It doesn't really matter if you send...3 replies | 58 view(s)
02-02-19, 13:59If you go to the app, tap the three bars top right, scroll to emergency, at the bottom is a "contact us" button3 replies | 65 view(s)
13-01-19, 07:10Yes Woz, even in landscape, but it is there in any orientation if I use the desktop site on browser37 replies | 903 view(s)
13-01-19, 00:00Hi WOZ, I only get the name, and thread tools if I view the community page on the desktop site setting,if I view in the normal chrome mobile browser...37 replies | 903 view(s)
12-01-19, 23:13I've never had an email notification when someone posts on one of my threads, I don't know if it works like that. I'm sure one of the longstanding...37 replies | 903 view(s)
12-01-19, 22:11Yes email notifications in grey envelope top right37 replies | 903 view(s)
12-01-19, 21:39Hi, Angela, after a bit of experimentation, I've found it, I am using Chrome but I would imagine it's the same principle on all browsers. I clicked...37 replies | 903 view(s)
12-01-19, 21:26@ Marc, you have missed a bit of personal info in the quote by WOZ 10-01-19, 15:50.7 replies | 165 view(s)
12-01-19, 21:02Angela, your not alone, I can't access the follow threads banner either, and WOZ, no name on my page either, it's just like Angela's. I'm using a...37 replies | 903 view(s)
07-01-19, 16:52My loft insulation is grossly inadequate, ( it has not been touched since I moved in 27 years ago ) and is very thin. I am a pensioner and my wife...2 replies | 85 view(s)
04-01-19, 10:04Your meter readings will be estimated using the previous usage,and will be recalculated when you send in your next readings.1 replies | 47 view(s)
03-01-19, 16:21I’m in rented accommodation, and that is how it was when I first moved in. I just didn’t want the hassle back then, but now I need to see what I can...5 replies | 98 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Pure Planet Community design refresh - will be offline for 90 minutes for update 15-02-19 11:50
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 17-02-19 14:11
- Join date
- 13:52 - Marc mentioned Duppy in post Pure Planet Community highlights and points leaderboard - January 2019...R68; @stephenrand; @Duppy; @Jowl; @Jenam93; @L...
- 21:04 - Marc mentioned Duppy in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) for Pure Planet members - register your interest here...rbabe; G4RHL; Jowl; Duppy; Suepal; Orchcott; T...
- 17:57 - Marc mentioned Duppy in post Pure Planet Community December 2018 highlights and points earned... Christmas songs. @Duppy is looking for info ...
- 12:58 - Duppy mentioned Marc in post Announcing Members’ rate increase from 15 January 2019...n 14 Jan :up: Hi Marc woz, thanks for repl...
- 12:58 - Duppy mentioned woz in post Announcing Members’ rate increase from 15 January 2019Hi woz Duppy I will defini...
- 10:35 - Marc mentioned Duppy in post Announcing Members’ rate increase from 15 January 2019hi Duppy I don't know at this...
- 16:18 - Marc mentioned Duppy in post Pure Planet Community November 2018 highlights and points earned...0 points: @Bantam; @Duppy; @Kniterella; @Rob12...
- 13:17 - Marc mentioned Duppy in post Pure Planet Community October 2018 points earned, highlights and look ahead...k boy @The Thinker @Duppy @Bantam @Mond @Clark...
- 10:49 - Hidden
- 23:40 - woz quoted Duppy in post Following community threads...ere it says welcome Duppy) I've missed somethi...
- 23:26 - woz quoted Duppy in post Egidijus RimkusEagle eyes! Well spotted! ...
- 23:13 - Duppy quoted Angelabikerbabe in post Following community threadsI thought I would get emails to my e...
- 12:58 - Duppy quoted Marc in post Announcing Members’ rate increase from 15 January 2019...n 14 Jan :up: Hi Marc woz, thanks for repl...
- 16:18 - woz quoted Duppy in post Announcing Members’ rate increase from 15 January 2019hi Duppy I don't know at this...
- 16:32 - woz quoted Duppy in post Working out yourself how much its costing from meter readshi Duppy I didn't say that, o...