Do you need some help?
05-12-18, 19:56It’s been an eventful time recently on the domestic energy front for us, we received the email from PP about the increases which was in line with...2 replies | 41 view(s)
04-12-18, 20:37Bev, that does really look good now for £4 and quite original. Love the daily jokes too - Stilton hotel ;)231 replies | 8528 view(s)
04-12-18, 20:06Yes, kind of, we look at changing the car every 4 years, 2020 is the 4th :)5 replies | 96 view(s)
2 replies | 96 view(s)
02-12-18, 21:47Gil replied to a poll CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s December! We’re allowed to say the C word! in Off-topicNice one Bev, funnily enough been listening to One More Sleep all (flipping) weekend :o6 replies | 131 view(s)
02-12-18, 10:40More info on this below also. The EV charging infrastructure tide is starting to turn? :) https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-463868585 replies | 96 view(s)
01-12-18, 09:17All good stuff :up:. Don't forget to listen out for that big green switch to clunk-in at midnight, we did, its quite loud LOL :)19 replies | 307 view(s)
01-12-18, 09:14Jim, just don't use the same electrician as installed your new heaters, he should have sorted this out for you so they could be used in the day :)7 replies | 131 view(s)
01-12-18, 08:08Unfortunately this is the not the case if you have old storage heaters. Our last two houses at one point were heated by storage heaters and were on a...7 replies | 131 view(s)
30-11-18, 17:49Wow, I thought we were mean at 1st November ;)6 replies | 94 view(s)
29-11-18, 08:56topscal I've had a couple of other thoughts that "might" work on the corporate iPhone, but I've not been able to try myself as I'm all "setup". 1)...6 replies | 92 view(s)
28-11-18, 22:34I'm not aware of a way round it, sorry, unless anyone else knows?6 replies | 92 view(s)
28-11-18, 22:31Hi @murrop, my tip would be to ignore the email link and go straight into the App and select the submit reading option, but that's not working either...2 replies | 80 view(s)
28-11-18, 22:25Hi @topscal, its a pain but you will need to temporarily enable the apple mail app and it will then work when you click the Pure email link from that.6 replies | 92 view(s)
28-11-18, 21:32Hi Jim2018 you cannot adjust the E7 timer in that way unfortunately. All you could do is ask for the E7 meter / timer to be removed by contacting...7 replies | 131 view(s)
28-11-18, 21:28Gil replied to a thread Moving in five days and no reply from customer services in Ask the CommunityHi Neucilene de Oliveira sou , might be worth posting your question here to see if another member can help first based on their experience?4 replies | 113 view(s)
28-11-18, 21:26Hi Edgar Pscelauskas , there was a new update to the app released today (7.14.3), give that a go and see if it works for you now?4 replies | 112 view(s)
28-11-18, 21:23You should be sewing away Kniterella :) Glad the "exercise" is working for you though.2 replies | 66 view(s)
28-11-18, 21:19Hi @Nathalie Hextall and welcome to the community. You are not the first person to be misled by this. The estimated part is only from the date you...5 replies | 96 view(s)
28-11-18, 21:05Hi @AJ Gibson and welcome on board the community :up:. Have a look at the link below first on reading smart meters. Please note this is referring...4 replies | 84 view(s)
28-11-18, 21:01@Ggnasher, have you followed the advice above? Also more info here; https://community.purepla.net/content/231-Moving-home-Here-s-what-to-do5 replies | 177 view(s)
28-11-18, 20:54Hi michaelc, woz is the expert on this but I use the calculator below. When you enter your usage and Pure's gas rate I get 103m3 = £33.12; ...4 replies | 104 view(s)
28-11-18, 20:49Hi timbo1, when you use wattbot enter "message the team", you can then send this issue to the team to investigate for you.1 replies | 46 view(s)
28-11-18, 20:47teamdave sorry to hear that. It must be the time of year, there is a very similar thread below as well; ...2 replies | 61 view(s)
28-11-18, 20:42Umm, wish I could work it out, not that I'm a wind up merchant or anything :cool:11 replies | 201 view(s)
28-11-18, 20:36Hi @Pappeon and welcome, @woz is the community expert on this. I use the calculator in the link below; https://tinyurl.com/yaomtl6b This...7 replies | 123 view(s)
28-11-18, 20:24Yes, PP will take a payment on the 1st day of the switch-over, so you do pay in advance. This is the trouble when you switch, you can get an...9 replies | 177 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- East Midlands
- Smart Home Technology
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Latest Post
- Update.... 05-12-18 19:56
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last activity
- 14-12-18 03:42
- Join date
- 13:45 - Hidden
- 21:47 - Gil mentioned Bev in post CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s December! We’re allowed to say the C word!Nice one Bev, funnily enough been...
- 21:31 - Hidden
- 13:04 - Marc mentioned Gil in post Smart Meter Readings...ase the advice from Gil is the best course o...
- 12:06 - Hidden
- 10:56 - Marc mentioned Gil in post My old supplier has not been shared the electricity reading...e to the community! Gil is spot on, it takes...
- 10:54 - Marc mentioned Gil in post Argh, submitting a meter reading!...rs for the heads-up Gil
- 09:45 - Marc mentioned Gil in post Switched to PP, Eon asking for a reading?... Hi GreatOldOne As Gil says, great username...
- 08:56 - Gil mentioned topscal in post Email App Issuetopscal I've had a couple of...
- 20:42 - Gil quoted Bev in post Meter Readings when you’re awayYou both knew my pet hat...
- 20:17 - Gil quoted Pam62 in post Smart Meter ReadingsThe difference between the...
- 20:11 - Gil quoted Marc in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) update for Pure Planet membersYeah you should definitel...
- 20:08 - Gil quoted Liverpool05 in post Adding another propertyI can’t seem to work out how t...
- 19:45 - Gil quoted Rogerthelodger in post trying to confirm switch on app and all i get server errorI am having the same problem Hi an...
- 19:36 - Gil quoted JAR in post I have 1st gen smart meters from SSE. Can you simply switch to these meters?.....Surely there should...
- 11:47 - Marc quoted Gil in post Second generation smart meters (SMETS2) update for Pure Planet members...initely be involved Gil Keep working on the ...
- 11:43 - Marc quoted Gil in post What made me happy today... here.... Nice idea Gil :up:
- 11:29 - Gil quoted Oakbank in post Just started the ball rollingThanks Gil. Didn't realise t...
- 10:15 - Gil quoted Oakbank in post Just started the ball rollingA question. Do I take a phot...