Pure Planet Community spotlight September 2019 - Jowl

• 17 September 2019
  • 4 replies

• Community Manager
  • 6039 replies
This month the Pure Planet Community spotlight shines on member @Jowl :o

A proper geek (in the nicest possible way!) @Jowl is a super-helpful person to talk to about anything gadget-related in the home.

We already knew that @Jowl was a long-suffering England cricket team supporter too, and that he's getting closer to splashing out on a Tesla..

Here he tells us a little bit more about himself. Including why he’s miserable most Saturdays 😂

Thanks for agreeing to take part in this month's spotlight @Jowl and for being a top member of our community 🆙

The community spotlight is a regular feature to find out a little bit more about who we are, what we like, and maybe what we don't like!

Other members who've taken part include @Duppy @stephenrand @Angelabikerbabe @Scubaseahorse @Oakbank @Daspy @David j @MrSmart @Gwyndy plus many, many more!

If you'd like to take part in the community spotlight series, or you'd like to nominate a fellow member, send me or Nataly a DM anytime.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I always forget about this each month, then when it arrives, it’s lovely to read all about another member 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏. Excellent read, Jowl 👍. Really interesting 👏👏👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Good read Jowl,
I liked the bit about breakfast when on holiday, why not it's paid for, right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Great spotlight jowl. Love your Screwfix catalogue fixation. My hubby works for Screwfix, and id rather spend a good hour looking through that catalogue than Littlewoods etc any day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks for that @Jowl. Yes, you've gotta love the Screwfix catalogue. It's a firm favourite in our house too.
We're into the Smarthome stuff too and definitely feel more in control of the heating, lighting, etc.