Pure Planet Community Spotlight June 2019 - Angelabikerbabe

• Community Manager
  • 5808 replies
This month the Pure Planet Community spotlight shines on member @Angelabikerbabe :o

As one of our most popular community members, @Angelabikerbabe is also one of our most knowledgable, with many Best Answers to others’ questions posted here.

Whilst her username may be an obvious clue to her greatest passion ;), @Angelabikerbabe admits to occasional forgetfulness, is greeted daily by a tame blackbird, and has a slight obsession with Dracula. :eek:

Here she tells us a little bit more about herself. Thanks for agreeing to take part in this month's spotlight @Angelabikerbabe, and for being a top member of our community.:foldedhands:

The community spotlight is a regular feature to find out a little bit more about who we are, what we like, and maybe what we don't like!

Other members who've taken part include Scubaseahorse, Oakbank, Daspy, David j, Mr Smart, Gwyndy plus many more!

If you'd like to take part in the community spotlight series, or you'd like to nominate a fellow member, send me or Nataly a DM anytime.
:up:

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Lovely read, Ange 👍👏, it’s amazing how much you learn about members from this little Spotlight feature 👍👍👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nice to read all about you @Angelabikerbabe 😊
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Yes its a nice read and amplifies happiness
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Bev;31775:
Lovely read, Ange 👍👏, it’s amazing how much you learn about members from this little Spotlight feature 👍👍👍👍

Thanks Bev 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Scubaseahorse;31805:
Nice to read all about you @Angelabikerbabe 😊

Cheers Scuba 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Strutt G;31806:
Yes its a nice read and amplifies happiness

Cheers Strutt 🆙
Lovely to learn more about you Ange; now to ask the obvious - what bike have you got?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Nice to hear about you Angela. Look after that husband, if he's doing the housework!
Handy hint for him (look away now Angela) if you do it badly you won't get asked again!
The shame of it...I had to look up what a Burgman 400 was!...lovely...(the bike)
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Nice to see another member from County Durham! The reference to hair and bikes reminds of a lady I know, also was a keen motorcyclist but was often pulled up by the police because of her hair making her appear too young to be on a great big powerful bike. Indeed the luck lady always did/does look a lot younger than she is. Must be the wind in her face when out on the bike!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Gwyndy;31815:
Lovely to learn more about you Ange; now to ask the obvious - what bike have you got?

Hi
I have a Suzuki Burgman 400 .
She's a bit old, like me, (07reg), but she's my 2 wheel beast. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
woz;31826:
Nice to hear about you Angela. Look after that husband, if he's doing the housework!
Handy hint for him (look away now Angela) if you do it badly you won't get asked again!
The shame of it...I had to look up what a Burgman 400 was!...lovely...(the bike)

Aye, hubby's tried that before, didn't work with me!
Thanks,love my bike. 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
G4RHL;31897:
Nice to see another member from County Durham! The reference to hair and bikes reminds of a lady I know, also was a keen motorcyclist but was often pulled up by the police because of her hair making her appear too young to be on a great big powerful bike. Indeed the luck lady always did/does look a lot younger than she is. Must be the wind in her face when out on the bike!

Wonderful to hear about another lady biker, definately keeps us young!
Where abouts are you from ? 🆙
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Sherburn Village
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Angelabikerbabe, great read and interesting, especially the DIY element - I was lucky to have worked with some extremely talented female engineers. Yes, dainty hands are really useful for those tricky tasks.
Keep on biking 🏍️🏍️
Regards,
​Dai