Pure Planet Community Spotlight February 2019 - Daspy

• 13 February 2019
  • 7 replies

• Community Manager
  • 5836 replies
This month the Pure Planet Community spotlights shines on member @Daspy :o

A fairly recent new Member, Daspy has been getting stuck into the community conversation.

He’s a science teacher who’s into Madonna, The Jam and Kylie! An inquisitive community member, Daspy started this thread asking fellow Pure Planeteers what brought them here.

Here we find out a little bit about him, including his energy saving tips and what he likes to do in his spare time.

Thanks Daspy for agreeing to be under the Pure Planet Community spotlight! :raisinghands:

The community spotlight is a regular feature to find out a little bit more about who we are, what we like, and maybe what we don't like!

Other members who've taken part include David j and MrSmart and loads more!

If you’d like to take part in the community spotlight series, or if you’d like to nominate a fellow member :rolleyes:, send me a DM anytime.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Fab read Dasp! Wowsa 🙀re the marathons 👍👍👍👏👏👏! Superb!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
You just need a sprinkle of crispy oats on that Breakfast Daspy.

Which model of Vektra as my kettle needs replacing?

Keep Running Dude!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Cheers Daspy,
We follow Swansea City and enjoy (most of the time)watching football other than Premier League. I will monitor Rochdale fortunes over the coming weeks to see what I have been missing 👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nice one @Daspy. 👍👍👍
Userlevel 6
Badge
David j, Sadly at current times, not much too keep an eye on at Dale. All the best for your season.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers Strutt G I will use that addition and I do still run. Not mega distances now but still get out 4/5 times a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Bev best one probably New York in 2006 November 5th on my then 38th birthday. Really happy memories, amazing atmosphere!
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Strutt G
I have the 1.7 litre capacity jug design model. Can easily keep boiled water hot enough for coffee about 4hrs after heating. Great especially at weekends.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I note down the Vektra kettle suggestion! Nice meeting you, Daspy.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Cheers Gabolino