Pure Planet Community spotlight August 2019 - Duppy

• 16 August 2019
  • 6 replies

• Community Manager
  • 6140 replies
This month the Pure Planet Community spotlight shines on member @Duppy :o

Always welcoming, kind and supportive to other members, @Duppy has also been a super-helpful (and patient!) as part of our smart meter pilot.

Here he tells us a little bit more about himself.

Thanks for agreeing to take part in this month's spotlight @Duppy, and for being a top member of our community
:foldedhands:

The community spotlight is a regular feature to find out a little bit more about who we are, what we like, and maybe what we don't like!

Other members who've taken part include @stephenrand @Angelabikerbabe @Scubaseahorse @Oakbank @Daspy @David j @MrSmart @Gwyndy plus many, many more!

If you'd like to take part in the community spotlight series, or you'd like to nominate a fellow member, send me or Nataly a DM anytime.
:up:

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Lovely read Duppy 👍👏. Enjoyed that. How lucky looking so much younger than your years 🙀👍👍👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Great Spotlight Duppy - I am also banned from ladder tasks after a fall some years ago - lived to tell the tale 😂😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi @Duppy,
Nice to know more about you. Thanks for sharing that. I have a husband who looks much younger than his age, he says it's the result of having a young wife!! (I'm 12 years his junior) - what's your secret to youthfulness???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Duppy, there you go. We've discovered an unknown secret 🤔😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Scubaseahorse;35702:
Hi @Duppy,
Nice to know more about you. Thanks for sharing that. I have a husband who looks much younger than his age, he says it's the result of having a young wife!! (I'm 12 years his junior) - what's your secret to youthfulness???

Hi Scubaseahorse,
Thanks, I've never really thought about it, but you could have the answer, my wife is also 12 years my junior.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Great spotlight Duppy. Better to look younger than older, I think 👍