Win a staycation ‘glamping’ holiday with Pure Planet and Canopy & Stars

Win a staycation ‘glamping’ holiday with Pure Planet and Canopy & Stars

Show first post

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Bev If you are not employed and don't classify as retired then your answer is 100% correct. You are not employed in the sense of working for another or yourself in financially gainful employment.  Looking after the kids and serving the needs of a partner is sadly not paid employment to qualify but then it is done for love and is not that payment?

I can sense a response from @25 quid or @woz coming on the “done for love” comment. It may be clean if we are lucky!

I reserve the right to innuendo or even inmyendo, so I’ll give you a choice of two below.

I don’t do dirty...I always use sanitiser before I start...

This

Or this

In the second one the singer suffers from constipation. Sure he does. He sings with a constipated whine.  He needs help. Exlax? Or it may be tight budgie smugglers.

In the gym I go to at present about every 10 minutes or so there is an announcement “Please wipe down all equipment before and after use.”  Can you imagine that coming across the sound system in a house of ill repute?!

Well, I’ve filled it in, as usual I ‘need more options’ - like 
Do you know how much energy your appliances are using?
‘Some of them.’

Do you switch things in standby off?
‘Some of them.’

In the slim to marginal chance I win, I’ll have to give the voucher to someone else (if possible) as ‘Wheelchair Accessible’ and ‘Glamping’ appear to be mutually exclusive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Well, I’ve filled it in, as usual I ‘need more options’ - like 
Do you know how much energy your appliances are using?
‘Some of them.’

Do you switch things in standby off?
‘Some of them.’

In the slim to marginal chance I win, I’ll have to give the voucher to someone else (if possible) as ‘Wheelchair Accessible’ and ‘Glamping’ appear to be mutually exclusive.

LOL not so...but if I won I’d give it away because I’m a miserable sod and Glamping + miserable sods are indeed mutually exclusive

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, you’re sooooooooo not a miserable sod 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, you always make us LOL anyway our Wozeeta  👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏🤣

@woz Introspection. You never see yourself properly. I wish te God the gift he ge us to see ourselves as others see us.

@Nataly “This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 - alas none of us at the PP team are allowed to take part.”

Is that because you are all under 18?

They’re on to us @Nataly :laughing:

Not quite sure how to answer the last question. I don’t work but technically I’m not unemployed as I’m a stay at home Mum. Any suggestions @Nataly?

Don't undersell yourself @NannyOgg , you could put employed then in the box put homemaker, director of finance and rescource, family liaison officer, entertainment officer, or any of the other titles you think will fit your multi role

Completely agreed with this @NannyOgg :grin:

@myauntie Check you have answered all the questions. One may not need an answer but if you don’t price one you can’t submit,

Thanks @G4RHL - Have done it twice on both browsers - Safari deletes all my answers and Firefox just won’t submit.

Hmm that’s strange @myauntie! It’s worth trying in incognito mode (or equivalent if not on Chrome)? 

Hey everyone, 

Just letting you know this competition is now closed! 

The winner will be contacted by 30 June - good luck to everyone who entered.:sunglasses: