Win a staycation ‘glamping’ holiday with Pure Planet and Canopy & Stars

Win a staycation ‘glamping’ holiday with Pure Planet and Canopy & Stars

Hi everyone,

If your holiday plans have been scuppered again by Covid lockdowns, now’s your chance to win a glamping holiday. 

We’re running a competition to win a £200 voucher with Canopy & Stars - with your choice of destinations around the UK, including treehouses and hot-tub specials! :heart_eyes:

All you have to do is complete this short survey about your attitudes towards renewable energy and living sustainably.

The information we get from the survey is anonymous and will only be used for Pure Planet to understand more about our Members’ general likes and dislikes, lifestyle habits and options about energy appliances and technology.

This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 - alas none of us at the PP team are allowed to take part.

One lucky winner will be chosen at random on 28 June, and notified by 30 June. Good luck!

Here’s a link to the survey form again, in case you missed it.:relaxed:

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah it’s always lovely to see a P.P Competition, Nat 👍👏, really nice idea. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just a note to anyone doing the survey, my tracker blocker (ghostery) prevented it from submitting, I had to pause it to get it to work. Other blockers may cause similar issues.

You’ll know if it’s submitted as if it doesn’t it will stay on the survey page without showing any obvious errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Not quite sure how to answer the last question. I don’t work but technically I’m not unemployed as I’m a stay at home Mum. Any suggestions @Nataly?

My survey doesn't appear to submit (using chrome on both windows and android).

Nothing appears to be blocked but pressing submit just puts the focus back to the top of the screen and does nothing else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nothing appears to be blocked but pressing submit just puts the focus back to the top of the screen and does nothing else.

as per my post above

Mine did that until I switched ghostery off, perhaps it was coincidence? Try a different browser or device perhaps or disable add-ins or...try on mobile data? Maybe being blocked  in router?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not quite sure how to answer the last question. I don’t work but technically I’m not unemployed as I’m a stay at home Mum. Any suggestions @Nataly?

Don't undersell yourself @NannyOgg , you could put employed then in the box put homemaker, director of finance and rescource, family liaison officer, entertainment officer, or any of the other titles you think will fit your multi role

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@NannyOgg 

C.E.O and C.F.O of Nanogg family enterprises…

You’ve got the job, when can you start?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Awww bless you @Duppy and @woz , made me laugh very loudly. I was thinking more along the lines of “burnt our former superhero” :joy:

@Nataly “This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 - alas none of us at the PP team are allowed to take part.”

Is that because you are all under 18?

It’s the gender question concerned me. I had to check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Too late I won!!! -

Just woke up, ruddy dreaming again….

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Nice and quick and easy 👍👍👍🤞🤞🤞

Nice and quick and easy 👍👍👍🤞🤞🤞

Well sort of. Because of the answer to one question the next one did not apply so I ignored it. The system did not like that and wanted a response event though not called for! I can't now remember the question but the following question only needed addressing if you answer yes to the previous one.

...and now because of what has been writing in these pages I have ordered some “green” dishwasher and washing machine tablets to try so perhaps one of my answers now changes!

Not quite sure how to answer the last question. I don’t work but technically I’m not unemployed as I’m a stay at home Mum. Any suggestions @Nataly?

Dogsbody?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was unsure re did I buy renewable energy? I left it blank as thought it wasn’t as simple as just being with PP but perhaps it’s ME being simple 🤷‍♀️🤣

Like our Nanny, I too am not currently in employment, but taking a little break, but not claiming any monies at all from anywhere, so don’t like to tick unemployed but did. 

@Bev If you are not employed and don't classify as retired then your answer is 100% correct. You are not employed in the sense of working for another or yourself in financially gainful employment.  Looking after the kids and serving the needs of a partner is sadly not paid employment to qualify but then it is done for love and is not that payment?

I can sense a response from @25 quid or @woz coming on the “done for love” comment. It may be clean if we are lucky!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We’re lucky YOURS is clean for a change 😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👏👏👏

Thanks our Rich 👍😉

“We’re lucky YOURS is clean for a change”

Had a shower this morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Badge +3

as per my post above

Mine did that until I switched ghostery off, perhaps it was coincidence? Try a different browser or device perhaps or disable add-ins or...try on mobile data? Maybe being blocked  in router?

I have tried using Safari and Firefox browsers on my Mac, unable to submit either :(

@myauntie Check you have answered all the questions. One may not need an answer but if you don’t provide one you can’t submit,

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah, it’s a shame, as I like how we’ve all embraced it and entered, like we did the electric bike comp. I love a comp 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏, hopefully the glitch will get sorted 👍

Badge +3

@myauntie Check you have answered all the questions. One may not need an answer but if you don’t price one you can’t submit,

Thanks @G4RHL - Have done it twice on both browsers - Safari deletes all my answers and Firefox just won’t submit.

@myauntie That is odd. I used Safari. I don’t use any other browser. 

Houston, we have a problem.

or more correctly

We have a problem, Houston.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Done for love @G4RHL ? You’re absolutely right. I absolutely LOVE dropping them at school each mornign and having 7 hours peace and quiet to myself 5 days a week :joy: