Win a Smart Camera from our friends at Hive

• 22 January 2021
  • 14 replies

Hi everyone, we have some exciting news to share...

Been wanting to add to your home security system, or just find out what your cat really gets up to while you’re out? Well now’s your chance! 

We’ve partnered with our friends at Hive to give away a Smart camera to one lucky winner :heart_eyes:

Feeling lucky? All you have to do to win it is enter our prize draw. It ends on Friday 5 February 2021, so get your name into the hat now!:tophat:

Hive’s Smart camera

Some of the Smart camera’s features include:
- Sending you a notification when it detects people, motion or pets
- Livestreaming in HD to see what’s happening anytime
- Speak to people (or pets!) with two-way audio

Don’t forget you can also get 30% off their Smart camera, and 15% off Hive Active Heating, with our promotional codes.

14 replies

Ooow, I’ve been moderated. Take #2

Just a note about the competition, like most of these things, there is a price to pay. The winner may be unmasked! 

“The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.”

Personally I’d prefer a HomeKit camera for the added security and convenience. But free is free after all. 😉 

Badge +3

Ooow, I’ve been moderated. Take #2

Just a note about the competition, like most of these things, there is a price to pay. The winner may be unmasked! 

“The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.”

Personally I’d prefer a HomeKit camera for the added security and convenience. But free is free after all. 😉 

Wow - seems a little excessive for just a camera. Even lottery winners have the option to remain anonymous.

Could wear a mask!  😷

Badge +3

Could wear a mask!  😷

:joy::joy::joy:

Userlevel 2

I just submitted the form, it took me back to a blank form.

Have I entered or not?!  :grin:

Oh no @ProfFalken, sorry about that! It should change to show a confirmation of your entry. 

I don’t think there’d be any harm in resubmitting the form, just in case! :slight_smile:

I’ve also asked the marketing guys to doublecheck if we’ve received your entry :thumbsup:

Badge +2

Entered 🤞🤞

Congratulations, you've been entered into our competition. Keep an eye on your inbox to see if you're our winner. Good luck!

My lazy bones dog sleeps all day but be fun to check in with him 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Good luck, Jo 🤞🐾👀

Lucking forward to seeing your picture Lucky when you win! 😉 

Choose a good location!! 😊 

I just checked this out @25 quid @myauntie we would love to feature the winner with their name and photo, but we’re not going to force it. It’s there so anyone entering the draw isn’t offended when we ask.

Maybe if we ask really nicely :kissing_heart:

Badge +2

25quid's gone all shy Marc. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

25quid's gone all shy Marc. 😉

🤣

Ok , I’ll come out of my hole… 😊 Given the terms I have to agree to say I may be required, I’ll skip, despite @Marc’s nice offer of pretty please!

Anyway, the other side of the coin is security. As Hive cameras don’t work with HomeKit, I don’t fancy giving that camera house space. 😉  You never know who is watching… 📺

Badge +2

If I don't win I may need to consider changing my user name to Unlucky Jo. 🤣🤣

Look out for me in a new guise.