We’re doubling our rewards to £50 each when you refer a friend to Pure Planet

Show first post

45 replies

stephenrand;35435:
Hi there
When I open the app I get one 'moon' that says 'refer friends'. When I click on that, I get a page with the referral code, with a copy button right next to it. Are you not getting that?
Stephen

No. I get a page to add the name and email address of friends l wish to refer....

- - - Updated - - -

bigrich134;35436:
No. I get a page to add the name and email address of friends l wish to refer....

SORRY. My mistake its asking for my details. Doh! 🤦
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
bigrich134;35436:

- - - Updated - - -

SORRY. My mistake its asking for my details. Doh! 🤦

Glad we solved that!
Hi all
Just to let you know that we've extended our 50/50 rewards for another two weeks!
This means the offer will run until the middle of September. :)
We're going to be emailing all Members about this later today. This email contains everyone's new referral code after we updated our 'refer friends' platform in our latest app release.
I can't get further than the email/fb/twitter or copy link screen.
My daughter has signed up but neither of us have received our vouchers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi midge,
Welcome to the community.

Your reward vouchers are usually emailed a few days after the switch is complete and are on supply
Hi I switched using a referral link provided to me by my friend. I’ve been set up and paid my first direct debit on 25 August but had not received the much advertised £50 Amazon voucher. Not sure what’s the issue?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Jun
Have you checked your email and spam etc?
If still not found, head off to wattbot in help, and type "where is my amazon voucher" then follow the prompts.
If any one can help me.

I was a pure planet customer from Oct 2018 till aug 2019. Now I have left UK..before terminating my account, I had 3 friends referred for whom I was yet to get the referral Amazon vouchers of £50 each. If anyone from pure planet can look into this.

Waiting for some support on this
Kedar2014;37248:
If any one can help me.

I was a pure planet customer from Oct 2018 till aug 2019. Now I have left UK..before terminating my account, I had 3 friends referred for whom I was yet to get the referral Amazon vouchers of £50 each. If anyone from pure planet can look into this.

Waiting for some support on this

Hi @Kedar2014
See the post from @woz above yours ☝
head off to wattbot in help, and type "where is my amazon voucher" then follow the prompts.

Watt will take all the info from you, and then our Member services team can sort it 🆙
Hi Marc,

I am afraid, since I m not an active customer of pure planet anymore. I don't have access to the wattbot.

That's why I thought of posting here.

If you can forward my request to the team.I would appreciate it

Thanks
Kedar
Kedar2014;37250:
Hi Marc,

I am afraid, since I m not an active customer of pure planet anymore. I don't have access to the wattbot.

You can still use WattBot 🙂 Don't need to be a Member or even be logged in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
​hi Kedar
I thought wattbot was still available in the app even though no longer logged in, although I do agree it isn't available online. It will ask for your email address if you submit a query.
​Of course you may no longer have a device or be able to have the app so I take your point.

ooops marc beat me to it...but may as well add wattbot should be made available online on a PC
Kedar2014;37250:
Hi Marc,

That's why I thought of posting here.

If you can forward my request to the team.I would appreciate it

Thanks
Kedar
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi All,
Just received my £50 Amazon referral voucher, so hubby and I decided to put it to good use and have bought a couple of fitness trackers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Cool purchase Scuba! 👍👏👏👏👏
Scubaseahorse;37563:
Hi All,
Just received my £50 Amazon referral voucher, so hubby and I decided to put it to good use and have bought a couple of fitness trackers.

Nice one @Scubaseahorse 🆙
What kind of trackers? Fitbits?
Just a reminder that this promotion ends at midnight tonight! Don't miss out 💪
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Very similar to Fitbits @Marc, but not so expensive. 7200 steps today (quite pleased with that as I was in a meeting all afternoon)
I recently switched, how do I know when I will recieve my voucher? thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Pixie
you should get an email a couple of days or so after your switch in date.