Pure Planet to cut prices for electricity and gas by 1 May

Show first post

32 replies

Is there any sign of Pure Planet lowering gas prices that are now at a 10yr all time low & passing on the savings to its customers as Igloo has recently done ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
mikehealey;51725:
Contactis from pure planet regarding cheaper tariff imminent .Have you heard when ?

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the community.

Click on the blog at the bottom of the page to read in full.
Obviously OUR DD's are reducing from April for the warmer periods as explained when you joined re the 60% v 40% seasonal 6 month split.

Plus.....
​​​​​​​******************

Pure Planet is cutting prices

Third: we’re going to cut our prices for both gas and electricity on 1 May, if not before. That’s the kWh price for our Member’s rates. We’ll announce our new prices by mid April.

All the best
Contactis from pure planet regarding cheaper tariff imminent .Have you heard when ?
Marc,
I thought I saw it in a comment a couple of days ago. Will try to find it. Regards, David
dsk663;51125:
Marc,
What are 11.949p Electricity price and 0.02573p for Gas I came across in the last few days?
David K.

Hi @dsk663
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting. 👍
Where did you come across this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi David, that's a bit vague, came across where?
(I wonder if they've been testing the price rollout, this happened once before where some customer's accounts were wrongly included)
and did you mean £0.02573, which makes more sense
dsk663;51125:
Marc,
What are 11.949p Electricity price and 0.02573p for Gas I came across in the last few days?
David K.
Marc,
David K.