Pure Planet job vacancies - come and join the team!

• Community Manager
  • 7092 replies
We’re on the lookout for newbies to join the Pure Planet team.πŸ€—

There are several vacancies we’re looking to fill.

Head of new products and services
Identifying potential new products and services, turning these into business cases, leading projects to launch them, be responsible for the initial launch and success.

Regulatory lead
You’ll ensure our membership growth and business is compliant with our regulatory obligations and aligned to the Pure Planet’s commitment to its Members and values.
You’ll be responsible for the monitoring of regulatory developments, reporting obligations, coordinating responses to consultations and facilitating consumer engagement.

Financial analyst
The main responsibilities include: Analysis and forecasting of revenue, analysis and forecasting of cost of goods sold, assistance with the analysis of hedging performance, assistance with the preparation of management accounts, assistance with the preparation of statutory accounts, cashflow and business modelling , ad-hoc financial analysis

Digital services advisor
Communicating with our Members across digital channels, you’ll be the voice of Pure Planet as you advise and guide, educate and engage, support and feedback.

Go on, don’t be shy! πŸ™‚

You can see full descriptions and how to apply at the Pure Planet jobs website.

24 replies

Nice! But the commute to Bath would kill me @Marc...
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Great advert and great opportunities.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Fab that you relay these onto the community board, Marc πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
πŸ‘
I didn't realise we community members had a 'job title'

Digital services advisor
Communicating with our Members across digital channels, you’ll be the voice of Pure Planet as you advise and guide, educate and engage, support and feedback.

​​​​​​​Although, I guess we must have in there somewhere to qualify the fact we are only.on the Forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Great to see the Pure Planet team growing (continue like this and PP will be looking to move to larger premises, again) πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
David j;47120:
Great to see the Pure Planet team growing (continue like this and PP will be looking to move to larger premises, again) πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

I hope not @David j because moving is a bit of a hassle!
Here's the office this morning:

Not everyone's in, but we've got a bit of space still for the newbies πŸ€—
A bit? That's putting it mildly, way back when I was in the NHS we had a reorganization within the building, it was chaos for weeks - it felt like months, but as we had to place people in 'new' roles, that may just have been all the interviewing going on.

Why on earth does that poor woman have a whacking great Ilyama screen in front of her, yet is using a laptop?

Oh, and you need bag storage between those desks, serious trip hazards going on there.
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​
Marc;47222:
I hope not @David j because moving is a bit of a hassle!
Here's the office this morning:

Not everyone's in, but we've got a bit of space still for the newbies πŸ€—
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
This is no lie now Gwynd, I just came to reply before reading yours, and you soooooo took the words out of my mouth! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘. I was about to say, such a similar set up to our NHS offices, which were refurbished and made even more open plan, just a few years back, maybe less. Everyone was given HUGE screens, then months later all encouraged to hotdesk and use laptops πŸ™„.

The biggest bug bearer was all the bags under and on desks, used to soooooo annoy me, as such a huge space, yet people just didn’t utilise it wisely. Hot drinks everywhere too and food πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ It wasn’t the set up of the office; that was great πŸ‘πŸ‘. It was people and managers decisions that ruined it, it became exasperating. I’d arrive real early before most others, and it was a joy to be in such a gorgeous, spacious, ergonomic office, but by nine it was a different picture, as all the shirkers, sorry workers, arrived πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Bev;47230:
This is no lie now Gwynd, I just came to reply before reading yours, and you soooooo took the words out of my mouth! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘. I was about to say, such a similar set up to our NHS offices, which were refurbished and made even more open plan, just a few years back, maybe less.

Oh, I wish, Coitbury House was packed, there were about 200 of us on 3 floors, and when I left, the contracts team I was in had 5 of us squeezed into a tiny corner office. The office was so small that our filing cabinets had to go in to what was supposed to be the staff lunch room, and our team manager had to sit in with the processing teams.
We went on a visit to NHS direct once, them in their great big open plan offices with stand and sit desks.
The building was sold and leased back, apprently because someone wanted to build a multi-storey car park on it, but it was still standing two years ago, looking forlorn:

​​​​​​​
Gwyndy;47228:
A bit? That's putting it mildly, way back when I was in the NHS we had a reorganization within the building, it was chaos for weeks - it felt like months, but as we had to place people in 'new' roles, that may just have been all the interviewing going on.

Why on earth does that poor woman have a whacking great Ilyama screen in front of her, yet is using a laptop?

Oh, and you need bag storage between those desks, serious trip hazards going on there.
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Uh-oh 😳 it's the 'elf and safety police πŸ˜‚
OK actually that's Sara who was right in the middle of a desk move. That's why was she was using the laptop and not the bigger desktop screen.

Storage between desks? Hmmmm I'll pass that on.

We do have a pool table, out of picture. Does that redeem us?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
You have a fantastic work space @Marc, it was a pleasure to visit.
Scubaseahorse;47280:
You have a fantastic work space @Marc, it was a pleasure to visit.

You're welcome back any time @Scubaseahorse
😁
I'm starting to put together plans for another community day soon.... More news to come on that!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I see PP are advertising for a Digital Community Coordinator. Is one of you about to move on, Marc or Nat πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™€πŸ€£, or simply expanding the staffing of the community as it grows bigger? πŸ‘#justinterested

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I see PP are advertising for a Digital Community Coordinator. Is one of you about to move on, Marc or Nat πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™€πŸ€£, or simply expanding the staffing of the community as it grows bigger? πŸ‘#justinterested

😲

@BevΒ well, PP has grown a lot over the last year or so...Β :wink::blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Indeed Nat πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and great to hear too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

There’s quite of lot of new vacancies. Community, tech, member services, marketing.

Check β€˜em out here!Β 

Being happy to work with a lot of dogs/puppies may help (if we ever do get back in the office)Β :dog:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You’re sooooooooo lucky πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If it wasn't for the massive commute from the north east....I would be there!Β 

( would love to work with dogs πŸ• too)

Some of the PP pets (though I don’t think any of the cats have made it to HQ yet)

Pure Planet pets!

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ooooooh love this montage πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

AlreadyΒ have my favourites, but all all all gorgeous of course, but especially adore the Springer πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 🐾🐾🐾, and the little snowy one between the springers, but how can we single any out, they’re all divine bless, and what a warmth it must bring to your day, having pets around you in the workplace. Truly gorgeous idea πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Some of the PP pets (though I don’t think any of the cats have made it to HQ yet)

Pure Planet pets!

Β 

Ahhhh, love this  ❀️❀️❀️

Badge +2

Your office looks lovely Marc.Β 

Great that you shared this picture.Β 

Β 

I hope you fill all those roles with more lovely Pure Planet people.   Bath is such a beautiful place 😍 

I can't apply because I love my bossΒ so much, she sends me flowers just because....Β 

...and a note to all bosses, appreciate your staff, the smallest gesture is worth everything. Oh and pay them well πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Β 

Β