I hope that you agree that the homepage is clearer, with bolder fonts and bigger images. It’s also more mobile-friendly, with the same items in navigation and more content.
The new design's got a more prominent welcome, and more areas to promote the latest conversations.
In today's community platform update we made some other improvements and also squished a few bugs.
- We’ve fixed the photo upload issue where some weren’t appearing in posts. (It’s a good idea to clear your browser’s cache for this to take effect :up:)
- Latest post links on the community homepage now go to thw latest post, not the first post, in a thread
- Best Answer ticks have been changed from pink to green, so that they stand out more
- The dull, grey loading screen when you first open the community from your app has finally gone, hooray!
- All community Members can now search by a specific section. You can do this by tapping on ‘search forum’ at the top of each section. For a community-wide search, just use the usual search bar at the top of every page.
That't it. I'm scanning for any new bugs that might have crept in. If you spot any please let me know! :)
We use 3 different kinds of cookies. You can choose which cookies you want to accept. We need basic cookies to make this site work, therefore these are the minimum you can select. Learn more about our cookies.