Pure Planet app and web update - improvements to 'balance and payments'

• 26 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone, 

We’ve released a new version of your Pure Planet app and web account. 

It’s version 8.13.5 for iPhone, iPad and android. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download the new app update.

In this update we’ve focused on the ‘balance and payments’ section of your account.

We understand Members don’t like to see their account in debit and would like to manage this as easily as possible, so we’ve introduced a new ‘manage your balance’ option. 

If your account balance goes into debit, you can select ‘manage your balance’ to check your account and make a payment, set up a payment plan, or receive extra support. For now, if you’re in credit you won’t see this option. 

new ‘manage your balance’ feature

You can read all about making one-off payments in our FAQs, too. 

We’ve also made improvements to what you see when you’re letting us know you’ve moved into a Pure Planet property - occasionally in the past it’d appear as if you were starting a new switch, when you were actually moving in. We’ve improved the messaging to make it clearer you’re moving in, as we know this could be confusing! 

Finally, now that applications for the Warm Home Discount scheme are open we’ve introduced a new webpage all about the WHD, eligibility criteria, and how to apply. You can check it out here.

That’s it for now! Thank you for your continued feedback here in the Community :raised_hands:

Remember it can take a few hours for the latest version of the app to appear in the App Store or Google Play store for everyone. 

5 replies

The latest version seems to have problem on ios 14. Back button not working?

The latest version seems to have problem on ios 14. Back button not working?

Hey @Johnbot, thanks for getting involved and providing feedback :slight_smile:

Could you let me know which ‘back’ button doesn’t appear to be working (on which section of the app?).

It’d also be helpful to know what make/model of device you’re using.

I’ll then be able to flag this to our Tech guys to investigate further :thumbsup:

Open the app
Tap Your Usage

Try tapping the back button, it does not work

iPhone XS, iOS 14.0.1

Fantastic, thanks @Johnbot! I’ve passed this on to be looked into now, will let you know what they find! 

Hey @Johnbot 

Thanks again for flagging this - the Tech team have let me know they’re working on a fix for this, ready for the next app release :thumbsup: