We’ve released a new version of your Pure Planet app and web account.
This release has a few small improvements, and some bug fixes:
- Members can now use their keyboard to navigate around their accounts on web. This is an improvement for accessibility, and means Members who aren’t able to use a mouse or trackpad can now manage their account more easily
- A progress bar has been added to switch journey
- On the switch summary page for new Members joining us from price comparison websites, we’ve made the details and confirmation clearer
- The Pure Planet Android app was displaying as square on some devices - it’s now round
- For web, meter readings now say ‘click’ to add, not ‘tap’ to add
That’s all for now.
Remember that it can take a few hours for the latest version of the app to appear in the App Store or Google Play store for everyone.