Our latest app update - 3.1.0

• 19 July 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
  • Former community manager
  • 249 replies

Hi everyone,

Our latest app version is now available, so make sure to head to the App Store or Google Play to update.

This update's details are mostly behind the scenes where we've changed some configuration to make using the app a smoother experience. This includes email configuration improvements and sign-in after each update will work better.

We've also made it easy to upgrade your mobile number via My Account. Finally, we've removed the tariff comparison rate info, as the whole energy industry is longer using it.

To use the app, you'll need a minimum OS version of Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or iOS 9.

How is this new version working for you? Let me know below, as well as if you have any suggestions for future improvements.

2 replies

Hi Toby, I can't get past the screens which ask you to enter either your actual energy usage, or a best guess. Any suggestions?
Userlevel 5
Hi @James and welcome. Please try a quick uninstall/reinstall and let me know if that works. A few members have reported a glitch with that part and we're working on an update to the app (Which I posted about HERE) which should be arriving very soon to solve it. I'll update the Community as soon as I can on that.

Let me know how you get on with the re-install in the meantime!