New promotion when switching to Pure Planet with Money Saving Expert or Money Supermarket

Hi everyone,

There’s an exciting new promotion when switching to Pure Planet!

From today (27 May), for a limited time, if you switch via Money Saving Expert or Money Supermarket we’ll add a £40 credit on your account. 🙂

The first £20 is credited on your first statement (so, that’s one month after your switch date) and a further £20 is credited on your fourth statement.

Choose the tariff that suits you - peace of mind with a fixed tariff, flexibility with a variable tariff. Whichever tariff you choose, the £40 promotion applies when you switch both your gas and electricity to Pure Planet.

Head over to Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert to start your switch!

MSE also runs its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. This is usually paid out three months after your switch - if you have any questions about their £25 cashback, just get in touch with them directly.

Any questions? Ask away in our Joining & Switching section, or in the replies below 👍.

You may also like: All Members can now change to our 100% Green Fixed tariff! Details here.

Update 2 June:
Hi everyone, I have a big update to share with you all about this promotion...

From today (2 June), you'll now receive £54 as a credit on your account if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Saving Expert or Money Supermarket.

You'll receive £14 credit on your first statement, £20 credit on your third statement and £20 on your sixth statement.

Happy to help with any questions 🙂

Update 12 June:
Hey everyone! Just to say this promotion has now ended - have any questions? Ask away in our Joining and Switching section! 🙂

7 replies

Update 2 June:
Hi everyone, I have a big update to share with you all about this promotion... 🎉

From today (2 June), you'll now receive £54 as a credit on your account if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Saving Expert or Money Supermarket.

You'll receive £14 credit on your first statement, £20 credit on your third statement and £20 on your sixth statement.

Happy to help with any questions 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Nat,

That means it would be more beneficial (short period) to advise friends to join via these switch sites rather than an existing member referral.

Cheers
Hey @Strutt G

You mean instead of using our 'refer friends' scheme?

I suppose in that case your friend would receive a higher incentive, but it wouldn't be split between both you and your friend!

It's a good point 🙂
Hello Nataly
I have just switched and received welcome pack from PP. However I need help with the email I received regarding the £54 credit mentioned in your above post. I did as instructed in the email both on the app and on website by it didn't work. Can you arrange to send me another please?
Hello
​​​​​​​I have recently started the switch to PP and have received a Welcome Pack. However, there is no mention of the MSE £52 credit. This was the main reason I switched. How does it work and how will I know that I will get it? I want confirmation before the cooling off period. Thank You.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Striker
​​​​​​​the information you need is in the posts at the top of this thread
Hey @Garland @Striker welcome to Pure Planet and to the Community! 🙂

Nice one @Duppy - all the information about the promotion is in the post above.

Once you've switched through MSM/MSE, the £54 is applied as an account credit -

​​​​​​​Hope that helps!