Introducing your new Pure Planet Community

Introducing your new Pure Planet Community

Show first post

28 replies

Now if you search for something google finds the contents in the community (the post or content you were looking for) but the link is broken and when clicked doesn’t take you to the legacy post but to the community home. The only way of finding it is to copy and paste the text string google finds into the search box in the community and hope for the best. 

When I asked before the change, @Marc had said 301 redirects were going to be added from all old pages to new. Seems it didn’t happen/work...

Good morning @25 quid @woz 

We have taken the opportunity to ‘cull’ some of the posts, and there should be re-directs for the rest. But yes I’m sure some old links (FAQs) will go the homepage. I’ve tested a few old links and they do correctly redirect.

It takes about six weeks for Google to fully re-index all the pages. 

Also Marc / Nat, is there any way to go back to “Whilst I was away” without keep clicking on menu after each new thread?

I have come back on after few hours on kindle, to about 7 or 8 new posts showing in “WYWA” and that’s great as all in one place, nice and easy so far. 👍👏

BUT after viewing each new post, I have to then click on menu to view next. I can hit the back arrow of course, but that takes me to every step. Just looking for an easy link to go straight back to the list of unread posts if poss 👍👍👍

Hi @Bev 

Does this link do the trick?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oooooooooooooooh perfecto ya bugger! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍