Great new offer if you switch to Pure Planet from Money Saving Expert or Money Supermarket

• 17 September 2019
  • 14 replies

Thinking about switching to Pure Planet? Here's some great news!:D

From today you'll receive £47 in credit on your account if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert :raisinghands:. This offer will be running over the next few weeks.

The first £20 will be credited on your first statement - that's one month after your switch date - and a further £27 will be credited on your third statement.

Head over to Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert to start your switch!

MSE is also running its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. They usually pay this out three months after you switch.

Want more info on switching to Pure Planet from a price comparison website? Check out our FAQ, our joining & switching section and post any questions below! :)

Update 7 October
The £47 offer if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert is running until 24 October
:o

14 replies

I donwloaded the app on the 16 Sept but click the switch button today 17 Sept. Will I still received the £40 credit that was originally ofered o will I received the £47 credit?
I started the process of switching to Pure Planet via Money Saving Expert 3 days ago, but the switch doesn't happen until 2 October. Will I be eligible for the £47? Otherwise I may cancel the switch and start again.
Hey @dfcossio @barbaraj

Great to hear you want to switch to Pure Planet, and welcome to the Community!:D

If you got your quote from MSM or MSE on the 16th, you'll receive the £40 promotion.

If your quote was from the 17th, it'll be the £47.🆙

Hope that helps?
Hey everyone,

An update for you -

The £47 promotion will be running until 24 October! :D

Any questions about your switch?
Check out our joining and switching section!
Any offers for existing customers? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
rowanemily;40189:
Any offers for existing customers? :)

Months of great value 100% renewable energy!!??
Hey @rowanemily

You can always refer as many friends, family, or even colleagues, as you like and receive a £25 reward for each person that switches to us :o
(they receive a £25 voucher, too!:rolleyes:)
Nataly;39384:
Hey everyone,

An update for you -

The £47 promotion will be running until 24 October! :D

Any questions about your switch?
Check out our joining and switching section!

Hi got a quote from MSE Energy Club and switched today - but I didn't see anything about the £47 offer - is it still running till end of business today or did I miss out?
Hey @dtadamson

Don't worry - you didn't miss out!

Welcome to Pure Planet and the Community😁
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
These offers from MSE seem to be like buses, if you miss one, another will be along in a minute
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
screenshot taken 25th Oct

​​​​​​​looks like offer is still valid but list of suppliers shows £25 incentive
I started the switching process yesterday but didn't complete it until this morning - will I still get the £47?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi sonnyjo
​​​​​​​see post above
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
late update 23:30 offer now gone from mse
​​​​​​​