Community rebranding and new modules going live, Wednesday 21 July

Hi everyone, 

We just wanted to let you know that we’ll be working on the Community throughout Wednesday 21 July and Thursday 22 July. You may spot different parts of the Community changing, while we work through each update. It may look a bit out of sync for a while - bear with us! :smile:

We’ll be introducing some updated Pure Planet brand colours to the Community, as well as new icons and badges. Thanks to everyone who voted in our poll for which badges you’d like to see used

We’ll also be introducing a new Community navigation menu, an updated ideas section, and a new Product Updates section. You can read more about them here.

While we work on migrating all posts to their new homes, you may notice the old Ideas Board isn’t accessible, and that some posts have moved out of our Latest News section. Don’t worry - we aren’t removing any posts, just shuffling them around slightly.

Thanks for your patience while we update the Community. We’ll also be mopping up any bugs or bits that’ve been missed in the days following, so please feel free to add to the replies below with your feedback, or anything you spot that you think needs our attention, after the work’s complete on Thursday. :thumbsup:

Excited to share this with you all! 

I’ll be updating this post with our progress as we go, too. :relaxed:

89 replies

Looking forward to this, @Nataly has done loads of work behind the scenes to make this happen :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The behind the scenes effort never goes unnoticed, takes a lot to make a forum work, so well done Nat 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, yous work so hard for us, it is appreciated 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m intrigued:)

@Nataly “It may look a bit out of sync for a while - bear with us! :smile:

What would you like me to take off first?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just logged back in, and no lie, the badges next to individuals avatar, IMMEDIATELY caught my eye, and I’d totally forgotten so wasn't looking! On absolute life! Excellent sharp colours 😳👍👏👏👏👏

Just logged back in, and no lie, the badges next to individuals avatar, IMMEDIATELY caught my eye, and I’d totally forgotten so wasn't looking! On absolute life! Excellent sharp colours 😳👍👏👏👏👏

Wow, very eagle-eyed @Bev:smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I don't see these, I always use my phone in portrait mode and they are not available, but they are in landscape but it's such an odd way to hold the phone, plus only see a few lines at a time without scrolling.

Just for curiosity, what's the + number next to the badge

What am I looking? At present I can’t see a change from before.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don't see these, I always use my phone in portrait mode and they are not available, but they are in landscape but it's such an odd way to hold the phone, plus only see a few lines at a time without scrolling.

Oh, I do the same as you @Duppy , so I was unsure what we were looking at, but now I've turned my phone round, I see! Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What am I looking? At present I can’t see a change from before.

Much sharper blue, Rich, eye catching 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That’s your total number of badges you’ve won, Duppy

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I knew there would be a simple answer, thanks @Bev 

You may need to clear your cache to be able to see them, too - I’ll admit it threw me for a second when I could see a mix of old and new, ha!

That’s your total number of badges you’ve won, Duppy

Exactly that @Bev :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking really good, Nat. each time I log in, I notice the sharp, stand out colours. As I scroll down, subtle changes, but really eye catching! Yes, like it a lot, truly do 👏👏👏👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ooh, blue now instead of red....I like it

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Was just playing my word game, did bit physio, came back, and bugger me blue indeed! Love it! Can see the effort gone into this bugger 👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Ooh, blue now instead of red....I like it

I really like the blue, too @Angelabikerbabe :grin: . Suggests more of a ‘hyperlink’ to me, which is useful! :relaxed:

Glad you’re liking it so far! So as you can see, we’ve now updated the badges, the section icons and headers, the FAQ icons and headers, and the colours on the homepage/ of the main text. 

Bits still to do include the new menu nav, ideas and product updates, as well as a few smaller detail bits like changing the colour of the question mark when someone posts a question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m Deff liking the little I’ve seen so far. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Feels nice and easy on the the eyes.

Light and sprightly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m with you there. If I hadn’t seen your comment about moving my phone landscape, I wouldn’t have seen them. Bizarre way to have a phone 

It’s very blue.

You missed a couple

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I booked an optician appointment cos I thought my eyes had gone funny.

It’s very Cyan (or turquoise in old money)

Marvellous these new specs…

new specs

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hee hee hee, but do you both like it? 

Close your ears our Nat 🙉, but I’ve had a muzzy head since the blue, eeeeeek, hoping it’s coincidental! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hoping as I truly LOVE it in blue 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍