Check out an exclusive look at our new campaign

• 30 June 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
  • Former community manager
  • 249 replies
Here is some of our latest advertising? What do you think?

We’re growing fast, as more people choose clean, 100% renewable energy at a smart price. I switched and cut £480 off my energy bill this year - and it took me just 60 seconds.

There are big benefits in joining Pure Planet. Take a look.

If you’re with one of the Big 6 energy companies or if you’ve switched to a green energy provider and are paying a premium, then it’s time for a rethink. Getting your energy at our wholesale zero markup rates could save you hundreds of pounds a year. One of our members is saving over £1200 a year. So why not download the app and see what you’ll save.

Or if you joined us recently, tell us how much you saved.

It really is 60 seconds. You don't need to speak with your old supplier. Your power will always stay on. We take care of it all. Just download the app, get a quote and join. That’s it. Simple.

Have you joined us recently? How was it for you? Easy enough? Tell me all about it below.

All of our electricity is made from wind, water and sunshine. All of our gas is 100% carbon offset. You can power your life guilt free - you’re helping protect our planet. So you can turn up the heat and feel good. If you're involved in sustainability or environmental campaigns, we’d love to hear about it in our Sustainability section.

They’ll inherit the world we create. You can do your bit by using carbon offset energy. Climate change is real and it is happening right now. We’ve made it easy for you to make a big difference. Switch. Save money. Save carbon. It’s a no brainer.

Got anything else you’d like to tell us about? I’m all ears.

1 reply

I switched and will be saving £435 a year, as well as 100% renewable energy - what's not to love?