Cashback on your energy bill

• 17 October 2017
  • 14 replies

Hi all,

If you are a Pure Planet energy member and your bank offers cashback on energy bills, you should be already getting money back on your Pure Panet bill.

Big thanks to @SteveShergold, who a couple of months ago contacted Santander to make sure Pure Planet was included in their 2% cashback offer.

Do check and make sure you are getting money back on your bill. If that wasn't the case simply provide your bank or building society with our Service User Number (SUN), which is 160868.

SUN, formerly known as OIN (Originator Identification Number), is a unique identifier for organisations collecting payment by Direct Debit.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi
I'm thinking of switching to Pure planet very shortly
I bank with Santander 123
A search on Santander's website on 7th Feb 2018
https://www.santander.co.uk/info/current-accounts/123-current-account-cashback-search
and a verbal call to check quoting "pure planet" does not reveal eligibility for cashback, although perhaps I didn't use the correct name? (Tried pure, purepla, planet etc.)
I have now messaged them with info about your provider number details and awaiting reply.
This seems at odds with your info?
Is your address 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS2 0BY?
By the way the terms and conditions link for agreeing posting on here appears to point to Google?
Thanks
Hi @woz great news that you're thinking of switching to Pure Planet 😀
We have been talking to Santander and they've received all the info we believe they need, and it's being processed.

UPDATED Mon 12 Feb, 2018: Santander has confirmed to us that by this Friday (16th Feb) Pure Planet will be on the list. And more importantly, all new and existing Santander customers will start receiving cashback thereafter.

Your other question - 1 Temple Way is our registered address.

Here's a link to our community terms. Where is that link to Google? I can't see it....
Hi

Does the cashback work on Natwest, too?
aristotleliu;3787:
Hi

Does the cashback work on Natwest, too?

Hi @aristotleliu Yes! Natwest is on board. 💰
What about Lloyd’s Bank?
Hi @bluemosaic off the top of my head I don't know, but will find out.
Are you a Lloyds customer? If so you can find out if logged into Lloyds' internet banking website. It has a list of cashback offers for members
Marc;4147:
Hi @bluemosaic off the top of my head I don't know, but will find out.
Are you a Lloyds customer? If so you can find out if logged into Lloyds' internet banking website. It has a list of cashback offers for members

Hi @bluemosaic I have the answer - yes we are with Lloyds too.
thank you Marc - that is great to know. Appreciate your help
Anything planned with Barclays?
Bodhi;4331:
Anything planned with Barclays?

Hi @Bodhi I've been checking this out for you. We're not with Barclays yet, but yes we are working to get on their cashback scheme too. I don't have an ETA just now.
TERRIFIC @Marc now you just have to tell me IF I CAN GET ABOARD OR NOT! A straight answer would be appreciated, like YES YOU CAN or NO YOU CANNOT EVER !

https://community.purepla.net/threads/1281-Switch-from-Utilita-Prepaid-Part-2
Hi @Bodhi
Of course you can switch!
Request the switch to us through the app. Once that goes through, on the day that you switch to us, Utilita should change your meters to credit. 👍
Oh my god i'm gonna cry... a clear answer ;)

Thanks Marc, I'll do it again, hopefully Joe and Andy won't question it this time.
😌