App update - Version 5.0.8

• 19 September 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
  • Former community manager
  • 249 replies

Hello everyone,
Our latest app update is available, so head to the App Store or Google Play to update your app.

There are some big new features in 5.0.8, such as….

- Refer a friend
Challenge your friends and family to see what they’ll save when they switch to renewables with Pure Planet. When someone you’ve introduced, switches to Pure Planet, we’ll send you’ll both get a £25 Amazon voucher. Easy. For more info on how it works, head over to our Refer a Friend announcement.

- Your energy tracker
We’ve added a handy new feature that shows how much energy we think you’re using. Head to My Account and tap on You energy tracker to see your forecast energy use and CO2 saving through the month. At the end of the month, you can toggle between both your usage and its cost. Head to the Your energy tracker announcement for more info.

How are these new features working for you? If you’ve got any feedback, ideas or suggestions, I’d love to hear your thoughts below.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
The energy tracker is super cool... the APP's looking nicer by the day.

It would be great if we could access our bills via the app. I get mine via emails and I then save them on my computer. However it would be very handy if the App allowed me to access my bills any time I wanted 😃
Userlevel 5
Hi @Gabolino, thanks for the suggestion! I'll make sure to share that with the rest of the team. Where in the app would you put it if it were to be added?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Toby;551:
Hi @Gabolino, thanks for the suggestion! I'll make sure to share that with the rest of the team. Where in the app would you put it if it were to be added?

Makes sense to have it within the my payments section. Instead of sending emails it could simply be an in app notification: go check your latest bill kind of thing.

By the way I tried uploading a picture from my phone (One Plus) but the system didn't let me.
Userlevel 5
Gabolino;552:

By the way I tried uploading a picture from my phone (One Plus) but the system didn't let me.

@Gabolino was this uploading a pic here in the community or via the app's meter screen?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Toby;554:
@Gabolino was this uploading a pic here in the community or via the app's meter screen?

I tried to upload a screenshot of the app to my lastest comment here. I'm on the in app version of your community which I guess it effectively means I'm still within your app environment?
Userlevel 5
Good to know @Gabolino and thanks for flagging. I'll talk to our tech team about it today 🙂.