Solved

Wrong supply address

• 24 October 2019
  • 5 replies

There are two properties at my address with separate supplies. I started a switch yesterday and have received a message from the supplier of the ‘wrong ‘ address. How do I correct this? I need to speak to a human!
icon

Best answer by woz 24 October 2019, 13:58

hi PeterMc
Admin will pick this up and get back to you, if you have the app you can send a message in wattbot, type message the team and give details and send a photo of your meter showing the serial. Also if you can quote your mpan from previous bill it will help.

​​​​​​​@marc

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi PeterMc
Admin will pick this up and get back to you, if you have the app you can send a message in wattbot, type message the team and give details and send a photo of your meter showing the serial. Also if you can quote your mpan from previous bill it will help.

​​​​​​​@marc

I have sent an email to admin about this but no one returned the query. I have now stopped the direct debit until they contact me. I don’t really like this kind of customer service that is soooo slow and non-responsive and will not extend my contract. :frowning2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have sent an email to admin about this but no one returned the query. I have now stopped the direct debit until they contact me. I don’t really like this kind of customer service that is soooo slow and non-responsive and will not extend my contract. :frowning2:

@HelBea 

hi Helen (if you are a Helen)

Is there a start to your query? You haven’t said what you’re trying to solve? Would you like to share as the community may be able to advise?

Cancelling the dd, - Not a good move, all you’ve done is create extra work for yourself, but it’s your choice. Irrespective of what you may think you have a contract, PP supply energy, you agree to pay for it by DD. 

Have you logged into your account either in app or online? If so you should send a query via wattbot. Responses in 3 working days (there isn’t an admin email address as far as I know, it’s help@purepla.net)

Post back for more help?

I have told my story a couple of times now and would like to know how to access WattBot to help sort out the problem, please? Thank you

Hey @HelBea 

Just to let you know I replied to your last DM on Friday, including how to get in touch using WattBot :slight_smile:

Log in to your account (either on your app, or at purepla.net), select 'get help and support' > 'ask a question' and type a brief explanation of the issue - e.g. 'wrong supplies switched'. 

I hope that helps :thumbsup: