Solved

Wrong Address from switch

• 9 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I just switched over from Bulb using uSwitch and the address which they had listed is my previous address which you now have as my address. This is incorrect and I need it to be changed as I obviously don’t want to pay for supplies to whoever is living in my previous address. Can someone please contact me about this?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 9 April 2021, 10:53

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

You can 'cancel switch' via the app. 

Then you would have to start a new switch.

View original

3 replies

I’ve sent this message out on the WattBott as well yesterday. Just trying to pursue all channels as I’ve not been advised how long it may take for a reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

You can 'cancel switch' via the app. 

Then you would have to start a new switch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there,

I just switched over from Bulb using uSwitch and the address which they had listed is my previous address which you now have as my address. This is incorrect and I need it to be changed as I obviously don’t want to pay for supplies to whoever is living in my previous address. Can someone please contact me about this?

Thank you.

@Mantri 

Are you still in the cooling off period? If so my advice for the least frustration for all concerned is to cancel the switch.

Then

Correct the error at Uswitch, cancel at their end too  and start again.

If it’s too late this is going to cause a whole load of pain...