Where's my voucher for joining?

• 2 December 2018
  • 35 replies

Joined pure planet as it did to offer good rates and a few Amazon voucher. I've made a few payments since joining but still no sign of vouchers and have submitted two complaints about it via the complaints procedure. No response! I'm looking to switch back to bulb energy as the service in pure planet is not professional and lacks communication.

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Misterpp;18543:
Joined pure planet as it did to offer good rates and a few Amazon voucher. I've made a few payments since joining but still no sign of vouchers and have submitted two complaints about it via the complaints procedure. No response! I'm looking to switch back to bulb energy as the service in pure planet is not professional and lacks communication.

Did you follow a referral link when you signed up?
Yes.
Same. I haven’t recieved mine yet either and I was sure to use my friends referral link. Also I emailed customer services several times to flag that my own referral link says my friends name on it! So I don’t know if he would get the reward or me. I haven’t had a response... which from what I’ve read here, isn’t a surprise.
I’m interested in this topic too. I’ve only just joined few days ago but also from a referral link which suppose to make me applicable for £25 Amazon voucher. Any advice what kind of steps I should take to finalise this?
Hi, got same issue. Signed up a month ago. Already made a payment. Followed the link as provided by another customer. No voucher yet. Please let me know
This seems to be a recurring theme. I had been referred and joined via sent link. Few months down the line and payments, no sign of any amazon voucher!
There needs to be a dedicated support for issues that customers have; having a community blog isn’t a solution.
Thanks guys. I thought I was going crazy as I was 100% certain that I followed the link and then the instructions to follow the mobile app installation as advised by Pure Planet.

As of writing, I've written two complaints so far and no one has responded to either and its been two weeks. I've been a good customer for three months, made payments via direct debit in full and supplied prompt energy readings as advised.

Is the £25 voucher a scam to illegally invite us into joining under false pretences? Went to complain at the Energy Ombudsman but their website said to wait until eight weeks have elapsed since first complaint. I'm not sure if I want to wait that long and waste my time giving money to a lying/scamming energy company (that's how it feels - thought these guys were supposed to be caring and different to the big four).

I'm a few clicks away from going back to my old supplier (Bulb) who were pretty decent with their initiatives to supply green energy and 10% green gas. (This is not purchased carbon credits as Pure Planet does and I'm wondering if carbon credits are a cheap way of buying green credentials, hmmm)....Idk watch this space, if nothing from Pure Planet in next few days then its adios I think.
Hi @Misterpp @Murat Seyfi @Giovanni @Fardel
Welcome to the community!
Cheers for posting.
Our third-party vouchers supplier have had a few bugs affecting some customers. Sounds like you guys might be affected.
Sorry about that - what I'll do is pass your details on to our Member services team who'll chase them up for you.
It'll get sorted. 🆙

Hi @Dorotasiakala from your post I'm not sure whether you've actually switched to PP yet. The vouchers are sent by email after you come on supply, not from when you join. More info here.
Hi guys
A quick update for you.
@Misterpp It was sent to you on 3 December.
@Murat Seyfi It was sent to you on 1 November.
@Giovanni It was sent to you on 29 November.

You could try checking your spam/junk folders? (Or, the 'promotions' folder if you're a Gmail user).

@Fardel There's no referral on your account. Can you DM me the name of the person who referred you, and their referral link?
Hi Marc, thanks for your reply. I have just checked, I didn’t get any email. Looked in all folders.
Thanks
Giovanni;18985:
Hi Marc, thanks for your reply. I have just checked, I didn’t get any email. Looked in all folders.
Thanks

Hi @Giovanni
Oh dear, sorry to hear that.
We're checking this out.
In the meantime, I'm going to send you your voucher code via DM so at least you can add it your Amazon account and treat yourself 🆙
Hi, I also used a colleague's referral code when I signed up. I to date have not been awarded the Amazon voucher and neither has my colleague. Can you look into this please? I've done a search for pure planet on my gmail account and cannot see anything referring to the voucher.

Cheers,

Omega JB
Hi,
I recently referred my mother in law to PP. we used a referral link from my account. she has joined and PP are now supplying her energy. Payment has been initiated.
Please can you tell me when we will both get our vouchers.
Thanks in advance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello rovers.
So what rovers is that blackburn?
You should get an email two days or so after your first payment. Check spam just in case.
Hi @Omegajb @Roversforever
If you DM me some more info I can pass it on to our Member services to look into.
What you'll need to send me is the name and full address of the person who referred you (or who you have referred) and your (or their) unique referral code.
🆙
Hi

I used a referral link too, my friend has received an email with her voucher but I have had nothing. Can this be looked into please!
Hi MArk, neither myself or my recommended have received the amazon vouchers. CAn you look into this please as I have already raised this twice with no response. I am wanting to recommend another account but hesitant until this issue is solved, Thanks Emma
Good morning @k8bond @EmmaKTaylor1977
Welcome to the community! :o
This thread has loads of useful info about how the vouchers work and when they're sent out.
Hope that helps!
Marc;19228:
Good morning @k8bond @EmmaKTaylor1977
Welcome to the community! :o
This thread has loads of useful info about how the vouchers work and when they're sent out.
Hope that helps!

No that doesn't really help! I don't understand how my referrer has had her confirmation but I haven't
Hi @k8bond
Sorry to hear that.
The post I linked to includes this info:

I was referred by a friend but I’ve not received my Amazon voucher

Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, please contact our Member services team via WattBot in your app.

Our team will need to know your name, address, date you came on supply with Pure Planet, the name of the person who referred you, as well as their address, including postcode, and their unique sharing code.

If you can send us that info we'll chase it up for you and get it sorted! 🆙
Marc;19236:
Hi @k8bond
Sorry to hear that.
The post I linked to includes this info:

I was referred by a friend but I’ve not received my Amazon voucher

Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, please contact our Member services team via WattBot in your app.

Our team will need to know your name, address, date you came on supply with Pure Planet, the name of the person who referred you, as well as their address, including postcode, and their unique sharing code.

If you can send us that info we'll chase it up for you and get it sorted! 🆙

Or just send the info to me as a DM @k8bond
And I can pass it on 🙂
I am also waiting on my amazon voucher. My dad got his voucher but I haven’t got mine. Can you please send my details on too. Thanks
Louey1708;19269:
I am also waiting on my amazon voucher. My dad got his voucher but I haven’t got mine. Can you please send my details on too. Thanks

Hi @Louey1708
Have you checked your email spam folder?
They sometimes end up there.
Also this thread has some useful info.
Hi Marc, I sent you a DM also. I havent received for transferring and neither for the recommending account. Can you advise or come back to me by DM please?
Hello again @EmmaKTaylor1977 :D
Got your message, thanks. I did reply.
It was to your mysterious other profile 🆙