Solved

When will I know when I have switched to Pure Planet?

• 19 October 2020
  • 4 replies

WHEN WILL I KNOW WHEN I HAVE SWITCHED TO PURE PLANET? 

MANY THANKS CHRISTIAN BUXTON 

icon

Best answer by woz 19 October 2020, 17:22

hi @cdbuxton 

if you don’t mind me being blunt, why are you asking? (I’m deeply suspicious of such questions and suspect something hasn’t happened that you think should have happened)

Have you read any of these?

https://community.purepla.net/joining-and-switching-28

You’ll get a countdown when logged in.

You do know that your switch won’t happen unless you’ve verified your account?

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @cdbuxton 

if you don’t mind me being blunt, why are you asking? (I’m deeply suspicious of such questions and suspect something hasn’t happened that you think should have happened)

Have you read any of these?

https://community.purepla.net/joining-and-switching-28

You’ll get a countdown when logged in.

You do know that your switch won’t happen unless you’ve verified your account?

I HAVEN’T HEARD BACK FROM PP SINCE TRYING TO SWITCH FROM EDF. WHAT IS SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THAT? 

Hi @cdbuxton 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

When you join PP, you’ll get a welcome pack and then it takes about 17 days for your switch - ie the day you come on supply.

Check out this post which has a bit more info. 

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I HAVEN’T HEARD BACK FROM PP SINCE TRYING TO SWITCH FROM EDF. WHAT IS SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THAT? 

@cdbuxton  hi Christian

Welcome to the community, I don’t work for Pure Planet. I’m trying to be helpful, I thought you wanted some help?

The suspicion is/was that you may not have switched, not that you’ve done anything dodgy! 

As I surmised (correctly) you haven’t heard anything about your switch. I’ve seen this happen before hence the statement above. It usually happens when the switcher hasn’t realised that to complete the switch they must verify the account, hence my question.

If it isn’t that can you say if you’ve logged into your account?

There’s no need to shout (unless your capslock is stuck!)