Solved

Warm home energy discount

• 3 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi

A friend of mine has just signed up but she needs to make PP aware she qualifies for a warm home energy discount. How does she go about this and can it be used. Thanks
icon

Best answer by woz 3 August 2019, 18:17

hi Carmel
sorry to be the bearer of bad news, PP don't participate in the WHeD scheme.
If it's a deal breaker and your friend is still in the 14 day cooling off period she can cancel and switch to someone else who does, if she's switched she needs to wait 10 days from when she switched in to switch to someone else.
Carmel;34622:
Hi

A friend of mine has just signed up but she needs to make PP aware she qualifies for a warm home energy discount. How does she go about this and can it be used. Thanks
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Carmel
sorry to be the bearer of bad news, PP don't participate in the WHeD scheme.
If it's a deal breaker and your friend is still in the 14 day cooling off period she can cancel and switch to someone else who does, if she's switched she needs to wait 10 days from when she switched in to switch to someone else.
Carmel;34622:
Hi

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi carmel.
Just to add it will be coming at some point, once PP get to 250000 customers it becomes compulsory to participate in the scheme, but im not sure how close they are to that target.
Jon1;34630:
Hi carmel.
Just to add it will be coming at some point, once PP get to 250000 customers it becomes compulsory to participate in the scheme, but im not sure how close they are to that target.

Any update on when they will offer this?