Solved

Verification Email Timed Out

I switched via Money Supermarket last week and Pure Planet sent me an verification email which timed out and was for one time use. I didn't receive any confirmation back. How do I find out if my application is still being processed? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Nataly 18 June 2020, 14:59

Hey @CURLYLOCKS1 @David Crisp and welcome to the Community πŸ™‚

If you try logging in via purepla.net or the Pure Planet app, this'll send a new verification email to your inbox.

Go to your inbox directly (on the same device) and tap the verification link - you'll then be taken to a page where you can 'confirm' your switch.
Don't worry - we'll know you switched via a price comparison site.

Once your switch is confirmed you'll receive a Welcome Pack via email πŸ‘
View original

17 replies

I applied to switch via Money Supermarket last week and Pure Planet sent me a verification email which timed out and was for one time use. I didn't receive any confirmation back. When I ask your bot a question I get a generic response about issues being dealt with. I can't find anywhere for someone to get a status update on their switch. That would be a good idea! If you already have this, I couldn't find it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi curlylocks1
​​​​​​​If you didn't verify then you haven't switched, can you try the verification again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I think the simple answer is that if you haven't received a welcome pack by email your switch is not underway. So if you don't want to switch now, I think you can just leave it. If you do want to switch, or you still need something definite to say you haven't, just post back, and we can go from there.

​​​​​​​Stephen

See if this helps

​​​​​​​https://community.purepla.net/content/214-What-happens-when-switch-energy-supplier#ckb_start
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
"duplicate" post, I replied to the other one but your answer was better put Stephen @CURLYLOCKS1, best not to duplicate it gets confusing
​​​​​​​https://community.purepla.net/threads/10181-Verification-Email-Timed-Out
Thanks Stephen. Yes, I do still want to switch but I have no idea what to do next!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@CURLYLOCKS1
​​​​​​​Have you tried the verification mail link again?
CURLYLOCKS1;56303:
Thanks Stephen. Yes, I do still want to switch but I have no idea what to do next!
Just to confirm the verification timed out before it was confirmed. Tried twice and then got a message saying it was for one time use only.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
CURLYLOCKS1;56308:
Just to confirm the verification timed out before it was confirmed. Tried twice and then got a message saying it was for one time use only.

OK, let's ask team members @Marc or @Nataly to see if one of them can help sort it out. They will note you started this process on Friday.

​​​​​​​Stephen
Ok thanks. Are the tagged into the thread now or do I need to do anything? Sorry, am new to all this and just finding it a bit difficult to navigate my way around!
I too have been unable to continue with switching because the verification email timed out. How do I know if switch is occurring or not?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi David
​​​​​​​as previous replies if you haven't verified you haven't switched.
I would expect a communication from PP about this shortly (I hope)
Hey @CURLYLOCKS1 @David Crisp and welcome to the Community πŸ™‚

If you try logging in via purepla.net or the Pure Planet app, this'll send a new verification email to your inbox.

Go to your inbox directly (on the same device) and tap the verification link - you'll then be taken to a page where you can 'confirm' your switch.
Don't worry - we'll know you switched via a price comparison site.

Once your switch is confirmed you'll receive a Welcome Pack via email πŸ‘
Thanks for your reply. I've tried this but all it does is log me in, there's nowhere to 'confirm'.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, I found a 'Switch' button which seems to have worked! Thanks for your help.
This suggestion hasnt worked for me either. This whole process is a nightmare.
Can you confirm that I'm on the deal I signed up for on the 11th ie Β£54 cashback for Money Supermarket customers? Thanks
Hey @CURLYLOCKS1 fantastic stuff! To confirm, you will receive the Money Supermarket deal πŸ‘

​​​​​​​Where was the 'switch' button you saw? That may help @David Crisp also!
Great thanks! I think the 'switch' button was on the home page straight after login.