Solved

Trying to switch

• 24 September 2020
  • 1 reply

I thought I’d switched to Pure Planet as recommended by MoneySupermarket.com, with just a simple click I was introduced to a labyrinthine never-ending spiral of entering my details and many emails asking me to do this over and again.  Am I switched? Who knows?  I don’t want to enter my bank details agin.  It doesn’t feel secure and I wish I hadn’t bothered.  what a shambles.

icon

Best answer by woz 24 September 2020, 18:16

hi @Quiteboredwiththis 

I have no idea what’s happened here but you should only have needed to verify your email once and enter your bank details once. 

The only thing I can think of is the login loop where you have to use only the latest login mail to log into your account (start by deleting ALL previous login emails), once logged in you should stay logged in if you don’t actively log out.

If you want to provide more details (not personal) of where it’s gone wrong I’m sure more advice will be forthcoming, but is the situation now that you aren’t sure whether you’ve switched?

Have you had a welcome pack by email? Have you been able to log in?

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-to-pure-planet-from-a-price-comparison-website-10438

I don’t work for PP

Look on the bright side, at least you’re only bored and not angry...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Quiteboredwiththis 

I have no idea what’s happened here but you should only have needed to verify your email once and enter your bank details once. 

The only thing I can think of is the login loop where you have to use only the latest login mail to log into your account (start by deleting ALL previous login emails), once logged in you should stay logged in if you don’t actively log out.

If you want to provide more details (not personal) of where it’s gone wrong I’m sure more advice will be forthcoming, but is the situation now that you aren’t sure whether you’ve switched?

Have you had a welcome pack by email? Have you been able to log in?

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-to-pure-planet-from-a-price-comparison-website-10438

I don’t work for PP

Look on the bright side, at least you’re only bored and not angry...