Solved

Trying to log in and send starting meter readings

• 7 August 2020
  • 3 replies

I’ve tried for 2 days to send a meter reading to start with Pure Planet.

Every time my log in is rejected I give up  whoever you are and where ever you are this is the worst company I ever had the misfortune to deal with so please cancel my switch I will find another supplier who I can deal with , speak to, and answer my emails if I have a problem , I have sent 3 emails none of which have I had a reply to.I rang your emergency number they didn’t even know  who you were and just asked me if I had a gas leak.The whole thing has been a disaster./

Robert Godden.

icon

Best answer by woz 8 August 2020, 02:53

@BMWJSY 

hi Robert and welcome to the incredibly helpful PP community.

Pure planet is digital, no call centres and communication with humans is under help and support when logged in in app or online, and through the community which has a couple of admin overseeing it but most replies are from public community members, most of whom are happy customers.

Messages sent through help and support won’t get an instant reply unless it’s a bot reply, but if you send a message you will get a reply within a day or two (working day mon-fri)

Unless the email you receive from PP specifically asks you to reply to that email you won’t get a reply.

Did you get an email asking you to verify your email? This ensures the switch process will proceed, if you haven’t done that you haven’t switched. Have you had a welcome pack email? Have you filled out your direct debit details?

Assuming you have done that (verified), to log in:

first delete ALL login emails (only the ones asking you to log in) ,

go to purepla.net, enter your email address to log in

then go to your email open the login mail and click on the login link in the mail. If it doesn’t work post back with exact details of what’s happening and what you see, and much help will be forthcoming.

The gas emergency number is just that, a national gas emergency number, it’s not a helpline for energy companies. I have to say that most people might realise that it’s more like the equivalent of 999 not 101. 

If you want to cancel, assuming you’ve verified and your switch is going ahead, you have a 14 day cooling off period, how long ago did you verify? If you haven't been through the verification stage there is nothing to cancel.

Post back?

Here are a couple of helpful links, have a read.

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/joining-pure-planet-10297

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-to-pure-planet-from-a-price-comparison-website-10438

We’ll try and talk you through the process.

Even if your switch is in progress and you can’t log in yet, the very worst thing that can happen if it’s too late to cancel is that you may have to be with PP for 10 days before you can switch out, but that is unlikely. If you still can’t log in and want to cancel within the 14 days your post will be flagged to Admin, but at this stage  it’s probably best to  work out where you’re up to in the process to try and make it as easy as possible for you.

I don’t work for PP.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@BMWJSY 

hi Robert and welcome to the incredibly helpful PP community.

Pure planet is digital, no call centres and communication with humans is under help and support when logged in in app or online, and through the community which has a couple of admin overseeing it but most replies are from public community members, most of whom are happy customers.

Messages sent through help and support won’t get an instant reply unless it’s a bot reply, but if you send a message you will get a reply within a day or two (working day mon-fri)

Unless the email you receive from PP specifically asks you to reply to that email you won’t get a reply.

Did you get an email asking you to verify your email? This ensures the switch process will proceed, if you haven’t done that you haven’t switched. Have you had a welcome pack email? Have you filled out your direct debit details?

Assuming you have done that (verified), to log in:

first delete ALL login emails (only the ones asking you to log in) ,

go to purepla.net, enter your email address to log in

then go to your email open the login mail and click on the login link in the mail. If it doesn’t work post back with exact details of what’s happening and what you see, and much help will be forthcoming.

The gas emergency number is just that, a national gas emergency number, it’s not a helpline for energy companies. I have to say that most people might realise that it’s more like the equivalent of 999 not 101. 

If you want to cancel, assuming you’ve verified and your switch is going ahead, you have a 14 day cooling off period, how long ago did you verify? If you haven't been through the verification stage there is nothing to cancel.

Post back?

Here are a couple of helpful links, have a read.

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/joining-pure-planet-10297

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-to-pure-planet-from-a-price-comparison-website-10438

We’ll try and talk you through the process.

Even if your switch is in progress and you can’t log in yet, the very worst thing that can happen if it’s too late to cancel is that you may have to be with PP for 10 days before you can switch out, but that is unlikely. If you still can’t log in and want to cancel within the 14 days your post will be flagged to Admin, but at this stage  it’s probably best to  work out where you’re up to in the process to try and make it as easy as possible for you.

I don’t work for PP.

Hi @BMWJSY 

Great to see such an in-depth and helpful reply from @woz - I hope it helped! :slight_smile:

I also double-checked with our Member Services team - happy to hear your emails were replied to and opening meter readings successfully entered for your account :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

...That’s a relief, it wasn’t a disaster after all!