Solved

Talk to a human at pure planet on the telephone or by email

• 4 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Talk to custome services, a human person not a robot by telephone or by email direct to customer services .  It is unacceptable that one cannot contact a living person to discus what it is what is requied, the nonsence of saving money by the method employed . To this end I  have just cancelled with pure plent, pending,contact to discuss what is required with relevant details not muffed or spined in the best light. As to weather or not to proceed with a contract with pure planet

DO NOT SEND ME A NO REPLY EMAIL OR A TEXT . A no reply email or text is not acceptable as a one way comunication, shoul I recived any as a no reply will be canceled and the call number blcked

icon

Best answer by Nataly 4 March 2021, 16:15

Hi @mikepam371 

Just to let you know, I’ve removed any personal details from your post and edited any words alluding to profanity. This is a public forum so it’s best not to post any personal info on here. 

You can get in touch with our Member Services team by selecting ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ in your account. You can also email the team at help@purepla.net, if you need. There’s more info about getting in touch and managing your account in our FAQs too which may help further.

This is the Community, an online forum where Members chat about energy and also offer each other plenty of help and advice. If you let us know what you’d like help with we may be able to help point you in the right direction :relaxed: and if it’s account-specific, you can get in touch using the info above. I really hope that helps! 

View original

7 replies

Fed up with all the on these sites of full of - of how good they are, with glossy pictures to emtice and get you on the hook to buy into all this rubbish, that is set up as guis to miss lead you into purchesing there porduct

Hi @mikepam371 

Just to let you know, I’ve removed any personal details from your post and edited any words alluding to profanity. This is a public forum so it’s best not to post any personal info on here. 

You can get in touch with our Member Services team by selecting ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ in your account. You can also email the team at help@purepla.net, if you need. There’s more info about getting in touch and managing your account in our FAQs too which may help further.

This is the Community, an online forum where Members chat about energy and also offer each other plenty of help and advice. If you let us know what you’d like help with we may be able to help point you in the right direction :relaxed: and if it’s account-specific, you can get in touch using the info above. I really hope that helps! 

So it is not possible to talk to someone…………………...

No, not normally. What’s on your mind @Lefty

I am moving into a house on 27th, I have terminated my deal on current house and want to switch to PP. I have logged on and been told they hope to be my provider by 9th May……...how do I ensure supply until then?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am moving into a house on 27th, I have terminated my deal on current house and want to switch to PP. I have logged on and been told they hope to be my provider by 9th May……...how do I ensure supply until then?

You will be  'deemed ' customer of the current supplier at your new home until you come on supply with PP. 

Once you come on supply with PP, the previous supplier will send you a bill for charges up to that point. .

Make sure you take readings as soon as you move in, so you don't pay for anything previous to that  .

There should be no break in your supply 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Lefty 

PP can't do anything until after you have moved and become responsible for paying the bills.

Are you with PP at the moment

If you are not an existing customer there is always a 17 day switching process timeline