Solved

Taken over a property supplied by Pure Planet Account still not setup

• 30 December 2020
  • 8 replies

Hello,

We purchased a property that is supplied by pure planet, we want to stay with them so signed up online choosing a tarrif and filling out my DD details and meter readings (this was 11th December) but we still havent heard anything at all about the account being setup?

When I log in to the website or the app it just shows me the “switch to us” screen where I have to start the whole process again..

Any ideas anyone?

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 30 December 2020, 12:54

Hi

You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

Heres a link which explains the process when you move into a property supplied by PP:

Have a read through and check of you followed the instructions,  or at which point you got to.

Did you receive the letter?

Did you use the one off code?

If not did you give through the instructions , steps 1 to 4? And did you receive your welcome pack? 

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

Heres a link which explains the process when you move into a property supplied by PP:

Have a read through and check of you followed the instructions,  or at which point you got to.

Did you receive the letter?

Did you use the one off code?

If not did you give through the instructions , steps 1 to 4? And did you receive your welcome pack? 

Hello,

Thanks for replying, I went through the entire process, chose a tarrif, entered my meter readings and set up my direct debit details. 

As of yet we have had no post / letters / emails to confirm what is actually going on. No welcome pack either :(

Is there any way to actually get in touch with someone at PP? If I had known it was so difficult to speak to the team I probably would have switched away..

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, i'm not sure whether this applies if your moving into a property supplied by PP, but have you checked your spam folder for an email asking you to confirm your switch? 

Check for that 1st, and if you have it, then confirm it. if not, you can contact the team directly via wattbot, type in 'message the team' , then you can send them a message,.

Its not an immediate response like a chat, but they will get back to you within 2-3 working days. 

But as I said, check for that confirmation email first  

Hey @JosephineIsles 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

I’ve flagged this with our Member services team. Hannah from the team has replied to your WattBot message - it looks like the move-in form wasn’t completed. Once you do that, it’ll all get up and running.

Hello thanks for the replies, 

I have gone through the form again filling out the same details and submitted it. It said to look out for the welcome email so I will keep checking my mail / Junk mail for it. 

Just bumping this post - can anyone from the members team confirm that the setup form has been received?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just bumping this post - can anyone from the members team confirm that the setup form has been received?

@Marc ?

Hi @JosephineIsles 

I’ve just flagged this with our Member services team.

They tell me Roz from from the team spoke to you in chat his morning - you need to submit your move in quote via app/web and it should be good to go.