Can someone please: -
- Confirm for certain that Pure Planet has the facility to handle economy 10 with a configuration as follows:
- all electric no gas, one address, one property, one account.
- two separate “classic” meters, two different Mpans
- one supplies normal domestic electricity only (currently termed standard), power available 24/7:
- other night storage heaters only (currently termed off peak), power on Midnight - 7am plus three hours 7am to mid night.
- How best to get a sensible quote (give total Kwh or split off peak/standard)
- Explain which or what tariffs would apply?
- Can I switch such a system using the online facility?
Thanks for any help in advance ,
Best answer by Nataly
Great, in-depth, first post! Nice one
At the moment, you wouldn’t be able to switch to Pure Planet
It’s taking a while to get our systems ready to support such structures - we’re working on a solution to get this right as soon as possible, though.
If you’re happy to, we’d love to get back in touch once this is up and running, to get your MPAN’s onboard - and to understand a bit more about your experience when joining us/ on supply with us? That’d help us really understand this type of meter setup!