Solved

switching to pure planet

• 8 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi

I switched on the 26th march and gave my meter readings but my ex supplier said they havent received my electric reading yet. I am £100 in credit with them so keen to get this sorted asap so i can get a refund. How do i do this please? 

icon

Best answer by Duppy 8 April 2021, 15:25

@Katiex89 

The readings you send are sent to an independent third party for validation and the whole process can take up to 6 weeks.

More information in this link

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Katiex89 

The readings you send are sent to an independent third party for validation and the whole process can take up to 6 weeks.

More information in this link

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi

I switched on the 26th march and gave my meter readings but my ex supplier said they havent received my electric reading yet. I am £100 in credit with them so keen to get this sorted asap so i can get a refund. How do i do this please? 

@Katiex89 

I’d ask your original supplier to reduce the DD, they will continue to take it until they produce the final bill. There is no way to control the process, readings have to be validated and (this isn’t me being rude) it simply takes as long as it takes (up to 6 weeks).

@woz No logical reason of course as to why it should take 6 weeks. Must be a public sector department handling it!