Solved

switching to Pure Planet

• 5 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi have you received my instruction to switch. I can find no information about my switch, there has been no confirmation email.  But on my account the only thing I can do is cancel a switch which suggests I am in the process of switching.I don’t know what is happening and am desperate to leave Scottish Power who are constantly blocking my switch because their computer systems are wrong. I think I requested a switch last Monday, 28th September but have heard nothing. Can you please clarify?

many thanks,

Tanja Baker

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 5 October 2020, 10:38

Hi Tanja @Tanjalaurabaker 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to their customers - who don't have access to your account.

The explanation may lie with Scottish Power, if they are blocking your switch. Have you contacted them since 28 September? Others may come back with other thoughts.

Hope you can get it sorted soon

Stephen

PS You get an email with a welcome pack when your switch has started. Here's part of an FAQ on the topic

My switch has been blocked - what do I do?
If your current energy supplier is blocking your switch to us, we’ll cancel your switch and send you an email to let you know.
Since they’re unable to tell us the reason for the block, we recommend you contact them as soon as possible to find out what’s going on.
Once you’ve resolved the problem with your current supplier, you can get a new quote and start a new switch to Pure Planet.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the
☰ menu at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Tanja @Tanjalaurabaker 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to their customers - who don't have access to your account.

The explanation may lie with Scottish Power, if they are blocking your switch. Have you contacted them since 28 September? Others may come back with other thoughts.

Hope you can get it sorted soon

Stephen

PS You get an email with a welcome pack when your switch has started. Here's part of an FAQ on the topic

My switch has been blocked - what do I do?
If your current energy supplier is blocking your switch to us, we’ll cancel your switch and send you an email to let you know.
Since they’re unable to tell us the reason for the block, we recommend you contact them as soon as possible to find out what’s going on.
Once you’ve resolved the problem with your current supplier, you can get a new quote and start a new switch to Pure Planet.

Hi,

thank you you so much for your replies. I will try and get hold of someone from the team. Really appreciate your responses.

best wishes

tanja