Solved

Switching: New account. Startup/Quote Information inputted wrongly

• 15 January 2021
  • 6 replies

When I put my energy (kwh) usage from my last bill in for the PP quote, I mixed up the electricity and gas readings. The gas should be the higher figure and the electric the lower, is it possible for me to adjust these?

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 15 January 2021, 16:48

Hi

Heres a link for you to have a look at , as to how to use wattbot. 

If he can't help, put in 'message the team' , and persist until it let's you type a message in to send to the team.

Its not an instant chat function. Replies can take 2-3 working days  .

Hope this helps 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can

Have you accepted the quote/ started the switch? 

If you haven't confirmed your switch via the verification email from PP, then just go on and do another quote. 

This is a new process to me, as my past suppliers had a contact number and a support team. All there seems to be here is this forum?

Is there a system administrator I can contact or do I just try and ask question with the AI robot? I have confirmed the and are locked into this switch, and cannot reapply for a quote until it is until it is completed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

Heres a link for you to have a look at , as to how to use wattbot. 

If he can't help, put in 'message the team' , and persist until it let's you type a message in to send to the team.

Its not an instant chat function. Replies can take 2-3 working days  .

Hope this helps 

Thanks, will do.:relaxed:

Good luck @pbod311.

By the way, I enjoyed your post title. I love a nice adverb. They are so out of fashion these days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@25 quid 

I would have putted submitted.