Switching dual fuel for 3 HMO properties?

• 15 December 2017
  • 14 replies

I've successfully switched the first property with Pure Planet.
It was simple and great but how do I now switch the other 2 properties, as my fixed rate tariff finishes on the 31st DEC?
Thanks

14 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi @Peak energy and welcome!

We are looking into how to allow multiple properties on one account and once I have info on that, I shall let you know. Presently, if you want to bring all of your properties onto Pure Planet, you'll need to create an account for each one via the app. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions
Toby thanks for this.
Last night I loaded up house No. 2 using a second email. (this is usually from my experience the problem, as one email = 1 account).
Although it seemed to go through smoothly on the app on my phone I've still to receive the confirmation of the dual fuel deal overnight, not have I given my DD bank details, as in the 1st application?

If you can confirm this last one went through that would be a good start.
Look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Carlos
Userlevel 5
Hi @Peak energy,

I shall ask the team to look into this for you.
Also, I have edited out your personal address info, as the community is publicly viewable and its more secure 🙂. Myself or team will be in contact soon.
Toby thanks for this.
Last night I loaded up house No. 2 using a second email. (this is usually from my experience the problem, as one email = 1 account).
Although it seemed to go through smoothly on the app on my phone I've still to receive the confirmation of the dual fuel deal overnight, not have I given my DD bank details, as in the 1st application?
Property address: 89 Brudenell, Peterborough PE3 5SY & second email used cdomin6633@icloud.com
If you can confirm this last one went through that would be a good start.
Look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Carlos
Toby thanks. I'm not used to using this facility but email 1-1.
I'd like to get this one sorted soon as I need to then put a third one through before years end.
As we speak (3.30 pm) today still not gone through.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Peak energy,
I don't have any updates as of yet, but have escalated this so that we can take a close look for you.
Toby 2 days after the 2nd application my phone app is still not registering the dual fuel request or DD?
Any chance I can talk to someone to get this sorted please. It's getting very frustrating and we are running out of time quickly.
Thanks
Userlevel 5
Hi @Peak energy, I have escalates this and our team will be contact asap. If you really need to get through to the member services team, please head to Wattbot and type 'message the team'. It is not an instant messaging service FYI, but thy will be in contact when they can. Sorry for the delay!
Thanks just done what you asked at 13.55 today.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Peak energy, I've just spoken to the team and you should have an email from us. 🙂
Hi Just to confirm that I finally managed to get the saved quote and follow through to completion.
Anyway, sorted now.
Thanks but your going to have to make it a little simpler to make this work for people who have more than 1 property.
Thanks
Userlevel 5
Great to hear that you're sorted @Peak energy and thanks for the feedback! Its definitely something we're looking into closely for next year, as we've seen many members who have wanted to bring on more than one account.

If you notice anything else you think we could work on to make things better, don't hesitate to post. If we don't speak again beforehand, have a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Toby do you know if Pure Planet can take FIT payments, as our home has solar panels and I presently have duel fuel and an FIT payment.
I'd like to transfer to Pure Planet too but not sure if you can do this?
Thanks and let me know as I'm ready to go.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Peak energy, we can take on your home's dual fuel supply, but cannot currently take on FIT payments. Are you able to keep your FIT payments with your current supplier? Most suppliers can receive energy and send payments even if you switch away your home's energy supply. I hope that makes sense!