Solved

switching credit

• 24 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi. I had an email saying that if I switched by tomorrow I would get £22 credit but now I’ve switched it says that I only have £15 credit. Why is this please ?

icon

Best answer by woz 24 September 2020, 18:50

hi @Momo 

Presumably it’s this promotion which says from 23rd Sept it’s £15, what date is it dated? If it says you will get £22 if you start your switch tomorrow, and its dated 22nd and you started your switch on 23rd   you should ask PP to  honour it and they should do.

I thought the credit would not be applied until the 3rd statement??

https://community.purepla.net/latest-news-11/pure-planet-promotions-10371

Money Supermarket and Money Saving Expert promotion

From 15 September to 22 September, if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket (MSM) or Money Saving Expert (MSE), you’ll receive a £22 bill credit. From 23 September, and for a limited time, you’ll get a £15 bill credit. :tada:

The credit, £22 or £15 depending on the date you started your switch, will be applied on your third monthly statement. 

Money Saving Expert also run their own £25 cashback incentive - for any questions about that, please get in touch with them directly. 

Use help and support>ask a question to query this, ask until it says your message has been sent to the team. Replies not instant, I don’t work for PP this is just my opinion.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Momo 

Presumably it’s this promotion which says from 23rd Sept it’s £15, what date is it dated? If it says you will get £22 if you start your switch tomorrow, and its dated 22nd and you started your switch on 23rd   you should ask PP to  honour it and they should do.

I thought the credit would not be applied until the 3rd statement??

https://community.purepla.net/latest-news-11/pure-planet-promotions-10371

Money Supermarket and Money Saving Expert promotion

From 15 September to 22 September, if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket (MSM) or Money Saving Expert (MSE), you’ll receive a £22 bill credit. From 23 September, and for a limited time, you’ll get a £15 bill credit. :tada:

The credit, £22 or £15 depending on the date you started your switch, will be applied on your third monthly statement. 

Money Saving Expert also run their own £25 cashback incentive - for any questions about that, please get in touch with them directly. 

Use help and support>ask a question to query this, ask until it says your message has been sent to the team. Replies not instant, I don’t work for PP this is just my opinion.