Switching

• 22 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Just got back from my local Asda .....i was approached by a lady in the foyer ....who supplies your gas and electric she began .....i can save you money .....by the time i had finished with her she said ....i can see you are so happy with Pure Planet i won't say anymore ......!!!!🤣😃🙂

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha, pleased to hear that, I hope PP don't go down that route...but interesting, I wonder who the energy company were. Most are so wary of being accused of mis-selling by Ofgem (big fines) they don't try the soliciting the public route.
Eric Ian;21714:
Just got back from my local Asda .....i was approached by a lady in the foyer ....who supplies your gas and electric she began .....i can save you money .....by the time i had finished with her she said ....i can see you are so happy with Pure Planet i won't say anymore ......!!!!������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
That's a good recomendation for PP. Reassures me (and probably alot of other PP members) that we're with the right supplier.
Thanks for sharing . 👍😁
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Get the ‘retaliation in first’ - good ploy Eric Ian 😄😄
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I’m guessing First Utility, I had very similar conversation in Asda foyer before Christmas!