Question

switching

• 6 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I'm trying to switch to pure plant. When I attempted to switch I got a email saying there was a glitch and I needed to send my meter serial number. I did this 3 days but haven't got a response. And there's no count down to my switch or anything on the app. I'm hoping someone could tell me if everything going ahead ok? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

How did you switch? 

Directly through PP website

Or 

Through a comparison website 

Who did you send your meter serial no. To? 

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

How did you switch? 

Directly through PP website

Or 

Through a comparison website 

Who did you send your meter serial no. To? 

Yeah I don't know how to get in contact with pure plant directly? 

I switched through the pure plant website. 

After I did I got a email from pure plant help saying there been a glitch and to email them back my serial number of both meters which I did but haven't gotton a response. Even tried emailing back that email. Nothing. 

Hey @Paul11 

It may take our Member Services team a couple of days to get everything set up and running (nice one for sending through your serial numbers:pray: ). 

You’ll receive an email, including your Welcome Pack, to confirm once the switch is going ahead. 

Have you received that since your last post?:slight_smile: