Solved

switching

• 2 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Started my switch on August 27th have heard nothing since, how do I find out if there has been any progress or has something gone wrong with my switch ,

Kind regards Rob Johnston

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 2 October 2020, 14:38

Hi @Baron123 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to their customers - but they can be a very helpful bunch!!

If you started your switch on 27 August and you have heard nothing, you definitely haven't switched!

At the start of the process you get a welcome by email, and around 14 days later you are asked for your meter readings, and three days later your first direct debit payment is taken.

I wonder if you switched via a comparison site? Have a look at this FAQ

It's still not too late to switch, just start again

Stephen

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Baron123 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to their customers - but they can be a very helpful bunch!!

If you started your switch on 27 August and you have heard nothing, you definitely haven't switched!

At the start of the process you get a welcome by email, and around 14 days later you are asked for your meter readings, and three days later your first direct debit payment is taken.

I wonder if you switched via a comparison site? Have a look at this FAQ

It's still not too late to switch, just start again

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Baron123 

hi Rob

did you receive an email asking you to verify your switch, if you didn’t or you did but didn’t verify then you haven’t switched. Check your emails.(& spam etc.)