Solved

Switched to PP, Eon asking for a reading?

• 27 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I know it takes 6 weeks to shake itself through, but I was under the impression that PP would pass on the meter reading to my previous supplier.

Eon know I’ve switched, as I got a “please dont go” phone call from them. I’ve now had an email requesting a meter reading

Do I ignore it as PP should be sending the reading through on my behalf?

Cheers

Jason
icon

Best answer by Marc 30 November 2018, 11:33

Hi @GreatOldOne
Great, that's all good then. :)
Here's some more info about what happens in those weeks when your opening readings are sent to your old supplier.
Hope it makes sense?!
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi @GreatOldOne , love the name 😉.

I've seen this before with one of my old suppliers, just send them the same readings which you gave Pure. Otherwise, your assumptions are spot on 🆙
GreatOldOne;17883:
Hi,

I know it takes 6 weeks to shake itself through, but I was under the impression that PP would pass on the meter reading to my previous supplier.

Eon know I’ve switched, as I got a “please dont go” phone call from them. I’ve now had an email requesting a meter reading

Do I ignore it as PP should be sending the reading through on my behalf?

Cheers

Jason

Hi @GreatOldOne
As @Gil says, great username! :)
What date did you switch to Pure Planet?
@Gil - thanks. 🤓

@Marc - I was on PP supply as of 10/11/18, according to the emails from the company, and the app is showing my initial reading as of that date as well.
Hi @GreatOldOne
Great, that's all good then. :)
Here's some more info about what happens in those weeks when your opening readings are sent to your old supplier.
Hope it makes sense?!