Solved

Switch status has disappeared

• 26 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi there, I started a switch to Pure Planet on the 19th July, I receives a welcome pck downloaded the app and verified my email etc.  Today when I checked the app, all details have gone and it is asking me to statrt a quote to join PP.  Can anyone explain this. Thanks.  Allan

icon

Best answer by woz 27 July 2021, 00:02

@Twiney 

hi Allan

it’s possible either your current supplier has objected or there is a problem with your meter numbers, but those are guesses. Have you checked your emails?

Use help>ask a q (wattbot) to ask customer services.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Twiney 

hi Allan

it’s possible either your current supplier has objected or there is a problem with your meter numbers, but those are guesses. Have you checked your emails?

Use help>ask a q (wattbot) to ask customer services.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

send a message to the team directly via Wattbot.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

You can then type in your message (and any photos, if necessary.)

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team'

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Hello @Twiney

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for jumping in to help @woz and @Angelabikerbabe. I’ve flagged this with our Member Services team, they said your switch was stopped due to your gas meter being pre-pay. They responded to you via WattBot yesterday to explain what you can do next. 

I hope this helps! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

It's very possible your energy supplier has rejected the switch for a number of reasons, if you owe them money for a debt that can stop the switch or the account at the property isn't under your name with the current supplier, or you have PAYG meters, either way you should get an email or letter explaining the objection to the switch.

Hi everyone, thanks for your responses. The issue is, when I moved into the property on 20th May, there was a pre payment meter. I had this replaced on 14th July with a credit meter. Apparently it can take up to two weeks to be registered on the national gas database. So I need to wait and then I will be able to switch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi everyone, thanks for your responses. The issue is, when I moved into the property on 20th May, there was a pre payment meter. I had this replaced on 14th July with a credit meter. Apparently it can take up to two weeks to be registered on the national gas database. So I need to wait and then I will be able to switch.

Great to hear you're sorted,( sort of) and will be able to switch soon. .

Thanks for letting us know 👍

Thank you for keeping us updated @Twiney, we look forward to having you on supply with us!