Solved

switch request

• 11 September 2019
  • 7 replies

I requested a switch on 28 July and have heard nothing and my current tariff runs out today - why no further action from PP?
icon

Best answer by woz 11 September 2019, 23:49

hi tarkaman
did you complete the process either in app or online, which you have to do if coming from comparison website? If not then you haven’t switched . Did you get welcome pack email?
https://community.purepla.net/content/130-switching-pure-planet#ckb_start
View original

7 replies

In an email which I'm trying to find now as they confirmed 27 as switch date
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Tarkaman;37607:
I did but no response. MSE comparison site say they cannot help as it is an issue for PP- PP say it is an issue with MSE.
MSE pay commission to MSE and MSE pass a % on to the consumer - it seems that there is a weakness in the transfer system. But at least I have had confirmation of switch date from PP but no welcome pack email yet- a bit annoying as it leaves me on a full expensive tariff until the switch date. Thanks for your help.

You should have had the email welcome pack at the beginning of the switch process - nothing in spam? How did you get the confirmation of the switch date?
I did but no response. MSE comparison site say they cannot help as it is an issue for PP- PP say it is an issue with MSE.
MSE pay commission to MSE and MSE pass a % on to the consumer - it seems that there is a weakness in the transfer system. But at least I have had confirmation of switch date from PP but no welcome pack email yet- a bit annoying as it leaves me on a full expensive tariff until the switch date. Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
If you've switched in using the PP app or online you can contact MSE once switched.
Tarkaman;37478:
Hi I requested a switch via Money saving expert website on 28 July and not heard or seen anything- I have now switched direct with the supplier but lost out on a bonus from MSE - so perhaps my beef should be with them! Thx
Hi I requested a switch via Money saving expert website on 28 July and not heard or seen anything- I have now switched direct with the supplier but lost out on a bonus from MSE - so perhaps my beef should be with them! Thx
Tarkaman;37373:
I requested a switch on 28 July and have heard nothing and my current tariff runs out today - why no further action from PP?

Hi @Tarkaman
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting 🆙
It takes about 17 days from the date you join until you come on supply.
Have you had a welcome pack?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi tarkaman
did you complete the process either in app or online, which you have to do if coming from comparison website? If not then you haven’t switched . Did you get welcome pack email?
https://community.purepla.net/content/130-switching-pure-planet#ckb_start