Solved

Switch from unknown present provider

• 15 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi I just bought my house which was repossessed, so no record of previous provider.
I want to give PP a try, but going by the other inputs in the community the service seems to be quite pathetic.
I'll give them a try. If I don't find out to open an account with them without knowing the previous provider I'll go elsewhere.
Email when you reply, I'm not going to look at this site all night waiting!
Cheers
Geoff
icon

Best answer by Mavis1 15 August 2019, 20:32

Hi geoff.

You dont need to know who the supplier currently is in order to switch. Once the switch starts PP will sort everything out for you.
If you need to find out then simply google who is my energy supplier and follow the relavent webpage to find out
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi geoff.

You dont need to know who the supplier currently is in order to switch. Once the switch starts PP will sort everything out for you.
If you need to find out then simply google who is my energy supplier and follow the relavent webpage to find out
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
http://www.energynetworks.org/info/faqs/who-is-my-network-operator.html

hi geoff
I'm not quite sure what your post means by other inputs in the community?
This community consists of PP customers mostly incredibly helpful and sometimes even knowledgeable. If we can't answer your question we will try and point you in a direction where it will be answered.
I thought jon1's reply was very helpful, but not quite sure what level of help you're expecting.

We can't email you because we (quite rightly so) don't have your email address (this is a public community), .
PP don't have call centres, communication is by wattbot or the community. Responses in the community are usually faster than email would be.
There is also direct messaging, little envelope top right if you need to speak to admin or another member privately.

​Your post is rather negative and disparaging (just saying...).

I'm off now for a coffee - not hanging around here to see your reply, let me know when you've replied...:rolleyes:

geoffgt;35519:
Hi I just bought my house which was repossessed, so no record of previous provider.
I want to give PP a try, but going by the other inputs in the community the service seems to be quite pathetic.
I'll give them a try. If I don't find out to open an account with them without knowing the previous provider I'll go elsewhere.
Email when you reply, I'm not going to look at this site all night waiting!
Cheers
Geoff