Switch from energyhelpline

• 2 January 2018
  • 10 replies

Good morning

I switched gas and electric to Pure Planet on 14 December although have not had any email from you to confirm the switch. Energyhelpline also confirmed the switch.

Have I missed an email from you?

Thanks, anthony

10 replies

Hi @AnthonyC and welcome!

Can you please check your spam and/or promotion email folders for me? Sometimes they arrive there (which we aim to fix asap). If not, I shall investigate this for you 🙂.

FYI; I have edited out your ref number just to be extra safe.
Hi Toby yes I did check that and no sign of an email from Pure Planet. Regards, Anthony
Hi @AnthonyC,
Let me take a closer look into this with the team and get back to you.
Well this is a very concerning trend.
Hi Toby

Any news on my switch?

Thanks, Anthony
Hi @AnthonyC, I shall ask the member services team for an update for you now.
Hi Toby

Any news on my transfer via EnergyHelpline? Here's what I got from them:

Confirmation - Capstick - E82594030
Dear Mr Capstick,

Thank you for using our service to switch your energy supplier.

I have checked our records and can confirm that we have sent your application to Pure Planet successfully and they have confirmed receipt of the application to us.

Generally, it takes about 14-28 days for the supplier to process your application and send welcome packs to customers. We would also suggest that you check your junk or spam folders regularly as emails from suppliers may go into these inboxes.

If you cannot find any correspondence, you can either contact Pure Planet via their ‘contact us’ section on their website at:

community.purepla.net/index.php for instant updates or reply to us and we will be happy to contact them on your behalf.

If you have any other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Shilam Priya
Customer Services Advisor
Hi @AnthonyC, I shall ask now for you!
Hi @AnthonyC, you'll get a DM from me soon with an update.
Hi @AnthonyC,

I've sent you another DM 🙂